X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7146928.html

I dont really care for Manny Pacquiao but I really hope he drops Floyd early in the fight

Well, Mayweather is a good fighter and he'll counterpunch and tie up Pacquio most of the night, so I think he'll win a decision. Of course if he waited even longer, he might get a knockout. In addition, I'm sure Mayweather would kick Pacquio's wife's ***

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Well, Mayweather is a good fighter and he'll counterpunch and tie up Pacquio most of the night, so I think he'll win a decision. Of course if he waited even longer, he might get a knockout. In addition, I'm sure Mayweather would kick Pacquio's wife's ***
      He's probably winning the fight, I just dont want it to happen
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

He's probably winning the fight, I just dont want it to happen

Me neither. I doubt he wins if this fight is 10 years ago...

But, part of being a good businessman is knowing when not to make a deal.....

Comment

• He's a gonna winna the fight, yes?
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• He's gonna winnada fite! He's gonna winnada fite!
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Me neither. I doubt he wins if this fight is 10 years ago...

But, part of being a good businessman is knowing when not to make a deal.....
              I dont think so, Floyds always been a great boxer as has Manny I just think Floyds defence would've beaten Mannys offence whenever they fought
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                He's a gonna winna the fight, yes?
                Si, Si!

Comment

Si, Si!
                  I had a pen pal from Italy when I was in High School. She's so sweet and friendly.
                  She knew very little English at first, but the more she talked to me, the better she became. It was so cute.

Anyway, she's from Naples and she was talking to me about how some of the mob still lives there, I'm like wtf no way...google that ****...it's terrible.

Comment

• I think she lives on the nicer side of Naples though. Her father is a dentist and he makes a lot of money. I don't know why I'm sharing all of this but since we were talking about Italy...lol

Oh yeah, she also doesn't like French people lmfao. She would always be like "French are bad! French are annoying."

Comment

• Sorry Morehead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        I think she lives on the nicer side of Naples though. Her father is a dentist and he makes a lot of money. I don't know why I'm sharing all of this but since we were talking about Italy...lol

Oh yeah, she also doesn't like French people lmfao. She would always be like "French are bad! French are annoying."
                        For some reason people dont like the people from neighbouring countries for basically no reason. My mom dislikes the people of Pakistan with a passion even though she knows like 0. (I think its because she's stereotyping the ones in Canada that have like 9 kids and collect benefits from the gov but dont work.)
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

For some reason people dont like the people from neighbouring countries for basically no reason. My mom dislikes the people of Pakistan with a passion even though she knows like 0. (I think its because she's stereotyping the ones in Canada that have like 9 kids and collect benefits from the gov but dont work.)
                          You're Indian, correct?

Comment

You're Indian, correct?
                            yes
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

yes
                              Hopefully your family is safe from the Earthquake.

Comment

Hopefully your family is safe from the Earthquake.
                                Im gonna keep it honest and let you know that I didnt even know there was an earthquake. Theyre usually pretty south of where my parents are from though.
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X