X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    haha... be careful
    Well, I've already lost my scholarship so how much worse can it get?

And I'm certainly not dumb enough to make eye contact with a cop..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Well, I've already lost my scholarship so how much worse can it get?

And I'm certainly not dumb enough to make eye contact with a cop..
      could loose your putter

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        The guy as arrested for "making eye contact with the police". I guess if that's an offense I could see how anyone would be arrested 18 times.
        Where did you read that?
        http://clashdaily.com/2015/04/freddy...ltimore-over/#

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          The last time he was arrested...he was arrested for "making eye contact"

A guy's rap sheet isn't relevant. You don't arrest someone for having a rap sheet.

I'm sorry Dezz but this is America. Not only is his death highly suspicious, but they mere fact that he was arrested is very dubious.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

The last time he was arrested...he was arrested for "making eye contact"

A guy's rap sheet isn't relevant. You don't arrest someone for having a rap sheet.

I'm sorry Dezz but this is America. Not only is his death highly suspicious, but they mere fact that he was arrested is very dubious.
            An officer can stop you for acting suspicious, they cant arrest you if they dont find any thing. Where did you see that?

Never said he should be arrested because of his rap sheet but it certainly paints a picture of the kid.

Comment

An officer can stop you for acting suspicious, they cant arrest you if they dont find any thing. Where did you see that?

Never said he should be arrested because of his rap sheet but it certainly paints a picture of the kid.
              My brother was arrested once before.

Does that give a cop a right to break his spine or shoot hit 8 times? Be honest.

Just because you have a rap sheet doesn't mean you deserve to die.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Why don't you tell me why he was arrested.

Comment

• And let's face it....We know exactly what killed this kid. Cops have this technique called a "rough ride", where they drive fast and then slam on the brakes.
                  They didn't buckle him in and that's what killed him.
                  It's not complicated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    My brother was arrested once before.

Does that give a cop a right to break his spine or shoot hit 8 times? Be honest.

Just because you have a rap sheet doesn't mean you deserve to die.
                    Did you read the last sentence of my post?
                    What do all these cases have in common? Black males resisting arrest. A month ago a black cop shot and killed an unarmed black teen. Where were the riots? Its all bull****.

Comment

Why don't you tell me why he was arrested.
                      They havent said yet.

Comment

Did you read the last sentence of my post?
                        What do all these cases have in common? Black males resisting arrest. A month ago a black cop shot and killed an unarmed black teen. Where were the riots? Its all bull****.
                        Your posts suggests that if you have a rap sheet or previous arrests, then cops have the right to judge you and shoot you attheir discretion. Then when the media finds out he was unarmed, they have to justify it by saying "Oh well...he was arrested previously before!"

Comment

• Although the facts of this case have still yet to emerge, it does seem that something ****ed up happened. If cops misbehaved, they should be prosecuted and punished accordingly.

These rioters however are the lowest of the scum... These people don't give a **** about Freddie Gray, they're just thugs waiting for any opportunity to act like goons and steal stuff. There was a reporter for RT who was covering the "protests" and the scumbags snatched her purse and ran, this is surreal.

This picture however epitomizes how bad things are. Here you have a business owner letting people know that his store is black-owned so people wouldn't ransack it.

This is like the passover lol..... Seriously though, the civil society in the US is deteriorating with every one of these riots

Comment

They havent said yet.
                            Then let me fill you in.....For no good ****ing reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                              Although the facts of this case have still yet to emerge, it does seem that something ****ed up happened. If cops misbehaved, they should be prosecuted and punished accordingly.

These rioters however are the lowest of the scum... These people don't give a **** about Freddie Gray, they're just thugs waiting for any opportunity to act like goons and steal stuff. There was a reporter for RT who was covering the "protests" and the scumbags snatched her purse and ran, this is surreal.

This picture however epitomizes how bad things are. Here you have a business owner letting people know that his store is black-owned so people wouldn't ransack it.

This is like the passover lol..... Seriously though, the civil society in the US is deteriorating with every one of these riots
                              Can't stand riots because they come with opportunistic looters that take away from the entire message. Every time there is a protest, a bunch of idiots have to come and ruin the entire thing and what does that do? "See see! I told you. They are thugs and animals" -The media

It takes away who Freddie Gray was, what happened, and most importantly WHY people are upset. That is the biggest and most depressing thing about this. Thanks to a bunch of fools, no one is going to be emphathetic towards his case. His own damn family even said do not riot.

I don't know why some black people just don't get it. "MLK rioted! We want our voices heard!"
                              MLK didnt destroy business and communities. Yes, he protested in peace and eventually his message was received. Pure ignorance.

Comment

• I win the message board. I made a sarcastic post about how we need to draft Shcerff because the Cowboys did took a G in the first last year and only one post later someone came in and made the exact same post

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....makes-his-pick
                                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X