This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Then let me fill you in.....For no good ****ing reason.
    Thank you, Chris.

Truly.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      Although the facts of this case have still yet to emerge, it does seem that something ****ed up happened. If cops misbehaved, they should be prosecuted and punished accordingly.

These rioters however are the lowest of the scum... These people don't give a **** about Freddie Gray, they're just thugs waiting for any opportunity to act like goons and steal stuff. There was a reporter for RT who was covering the "protests" and the scumbags snatched her purse and ran, this is surreal.

This picture however epitomizes how bad things are. Here you have a business owner letting people know that his store is black-owned so people wouldn't ransack it.

This is like the passover lol..... Seriously though, the civil society in the US is deteriorating with every one of these riots
      Sad thing is that those who are rioting and destroying property don't care who's business it is! And I absolutely agree with you that this rioting has nothing to do with what happened to Freddie Gray. There are just opportunists out there looking for a reason to do this ****! I feel bad for the Gray family because it takes away from the real story of why and how can something like this happen?? It's sickening and they need to hold law enforcement accountable for their actions.

Comment

• Fortunately, many demonstrators yesterday tried to stop those looters. Gang members forced those idiots out of those stores when the cops weren't on the scene. There's a video of a young black kid saying how stupid it was that they are tearing down their community and how we need to get together with legislators and religious leaders and have a talk, not steal from ****ing CVS.

All of it is sad.

Comment

• I feel bad when I see footage of people ACTUALLY protesting. Like, literally organized, barricaded, chanting, etc etc, all in a completely civilized fashion.....and yet 20 ft a way, you see a guy throwing **** through windows to shops, negating all the good that anyone is trying to accomplish. it hurts to see that ****.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• By the way, I still love white people with all my heart and soul. This is not an anti-white rant.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I feel bad when I see footage of people ACTUALLY protesting. Like, literally organized, barricaded, chanting, etc etc, all in a completely civilized fashion.....and yet 20 ft a way, you see a guy throwing **** through windows to shops, negating all the good that anyone is trying to accomplish. it hurts to see that ****.
              And then they try to justify that ****. "We want or voices heard." STFUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                By the way, I still love white people with all my heart and soul. This is not an anti-white rant.
                I never thought it was The whole situation is heart wrenching to watch!

Comment

And then they try to justify that ****. "We want or voices heard." STFUUUUUUUUUUUU
                  The amount of attention the story has gotten has definitely escalated ever since the lotus started
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                    I never thought it was The whole situation is heart wrenching to watch!
                    Hahaha my friggin white friend texted me and was like hey..i'm sorry about all of this we're cool right? I'm like ???????? Wtf yes hoe lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      The amount of attention the story has gotten has definitely escalated ever since the lotus started
                      Because there wasn't any rioting

Comment

Hahaha my friggin white friend texted me and was like hey..i'm sorry about all of this we're cool right? I'm like ???????? Wtf yes hoe lmao
                        LMFAO!!

Comment

Can't stand riots because they come with opportunistic looters that take away from the entire message. Every time there is a protest, a bunch of idiots have to come and ruin the entire thing and what does that do? "See see! I told you. They are thugs and animals" -The media

It takes away who Freddie Gray was, what happened, and most importantly WHY people are upset. That is the biggest and most depressing thing about this. Thanks to a bunch of fools, no one is going to be emphathetic towards his case. His own damn family even said do not riot.

I don't know why some black people just don't get it. "MLK rioted! We want our voices heard!"
                          MLK didnt destroy business and communities. Yes, he protested in peace and eventually his message was received. Pure ignorance.
                          THANK you....I couldn't agree more

Comment

• Ok, to lighten up the mood here I am going to a bar tonight to drink and paint!! Oh is it to paint and drink????? Who wants to see the end product tomorrow? Be nice!

Comment

Ok, to lighten up the mood here I am going to a bar tonight to drink and paint!! Oh is it to paint and drink????? Who wants to see the end product tomorrow? Be nice!
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Ok, to lighten up the mood here I am going to a bar tonight to drink and paint!! Oh is it to paint and drink????? Who wants to see the end product tomorrow? Be nice!
                                Those exist??

Comment

Working...
                                X