Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
        OMG!!! I am at a loss for words!
        "Eli is fat, Eli needs to hit the gym"
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          "Eli is fat, Eli needs to hit the gym"
          Right? He looks like he at the river monster whole!
          Last edited by krankeybluechick; 04-28-2015, 12:23 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Lmao who the hell brought that cut out anyway? Matt?
            lol yea, we were taking photos with it at Matt & Amanda's wedding

There's photos SOMEWHERE in the world of Kase and I dragging the thing into a photo booth with us too lmao

edit - I actually don't remember this, but I was told it happened. I was working on a solid blackout, and smoked far too much with Kase and Daven.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              lol yea, we were taking photos with it at Matt & Amanda's wedding

There's photos SOMEWHERE in the world of Kase and I dragging the thing into a photo booth with us too lmao

edit - I actually don't remember this, but I was told it happened. I was working on a solid blackout, and smoked far too much with Kase and Daven.
              Hahahahahha well you two were obviously plastered

Comment

Hahahahahha well you two were obviously plastered
                I can truthfully say that it must have been my absolute worst blackout ever. I had to drive 2hrs home the next day at 10am or so....and I prob shouldn't have been driving. I was so shaky, and so dehydrated. it was the worst sunday of my life.

also, I'm fairly sure I ****ing destroyed my hotel bathroom with vomit.....because when I woke up in the morning it looked like I let the shower head run all over the bathroom floor >.<
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  I can truthfully say that it must have been my absolute worst blackout ever. I had to drive 2hrs home the next day at 10am or so....and I prob shouldn't have been driving. I was so shaky, and so dehydrated. it was the worst sunday of my life.

also, I'm fairly sure I ****ing destroyed my hotel bathroom with vomit.....because when I woke up in the morning it looked like I let the shower head run all over the bathroom floor >.<
                  Ouch!
                  sigpic

Comment

Your posts suggests that if you have a rap sheet or previous arrests, then cops have the right to judge you and shoot you attheir discretion. Then when the media finds out he was unarmed, they have to justify it by saying "Oh well...he was arrested previously before!"
                    No, it doesnt. It suggests that all these people protesting and rioting are doing so for a known coke dealer thats also been arrested for assault a few times. It suggests that maybe he wasnt killed because of skin color(like most African Americans believe unfortunately) but because of his actions

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      OMG!!
                      The Hefty Lefty.

lol you see Roonies gif of him running in for a TD?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        No, it doesnt. It suggests that all these people protesting and rioting are doing so for a known coke dealer thats also been arrested for assault a few times. It suggests that maybe he wasnt killed because of skin color(like most African Americans believe unfortunately) but because of his actions
                        I don't get how a cop could determine a guy has a rap sheet by looking at him unless he was wearing a name tag and I'm not aware of that.
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          I don't get how a cop could determine a guy has a rap sheet by looking at him unless he was wearing a name tag and I'm not aware of that.
                          Who said that?

Comment

THANK YOU.

How the hell are they to know he was a crack dealer and a coke dealer when they approached him?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              No they are not.

They are protesting because cops INJURED this man and let him DIE. He severed his spinal cord and neck and was given NO medical assistance. We are not supporting his past arrests. This is what I'm talking about. You're trying to justify the cops killing him because he was a FORMER crack dealer. You should not be subject to death for that.

Comment

cops are precogs, you didn't know?!?!!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X