This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    African Americans who are unarmed and killed are not widely reported. So it may look like white people are killed by more cops, but in reality they are not.
    Whered you read that? I dont really see how the FBI can play with stats like that without it blowing up in their face. Even if its true, it fits with the fact they commit most of the crime by a wide majority, what do you expect to happen?

Im just sick of the division bull**** (from both sides) and stuff like this makes it worse. Its one big ****ing circle. Its not a race issue, itsa crime problem

Comment

Why do doctors not like prescribing antibiotics to treat bronchitis and rather you wait 7 days for it to naturally go away?
      Sounds like a good doctor. Risky move on his or her part, though. Liability exposure favors staunch interventionism, even if it's detrimental to one's long-term health. Antibiotics will clear up your bronchitis for the time being, but it's also gonna make the virus much stronger when it recurs.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        OK...I strongly disagree with that.
        As a matter of fact, white victims are NEVER covered by the media. Which is fine. But because of Ferguson, every African American killed by the cops with any question marks is going to be reported in the media.
        I'm not saying white people aren't fairly mistreated, not at all. I'm saying the mistreatment of blacks are not as reported.

There's actually hundreds of blacks who are unarmed that are killed everyday that are never covered in the media. So when people go "oh here we go againn!!" you're actually seeing a small sample of what happens every day.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Sounds like a good doctor. Risky move on his or her part, though. Liability exposure favors staunch interventionism, even if it's detrimental to one's long-term health. Antibiotics will clear up your bronchitis for the time being, but it's also gonna make the virus much stronger when it recurs.
          It's risky, but it works. I went on antibiotic last winter and was cured in 4 days.

You're right, but after a few days, you really begin to wonder if this is just an acute thing, or if it's something serious.
          Last edited by Rudy; 04-28-2015, 03:14 PM.

Comment

I'm not saying white people aren't fairly mistreated, not at all. I'm saying the mistreatment of blacks are not as reported.

There's actually hundreds of blacks who are unarmed that are killed everyday that are never covered in the media.
            Why do you think that?

The media is all over these kinds of things.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

There's actually hundreds of blacks who are unarmed that are killed everyday that are never covered in the media. So when people go "oh here we go againn!!" you're actually seeing a small sample of what happens every day.
              By who? Cops?! Youre nuts Rudes.

Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                What kind of witch doctor are you going to???? That could turn into pneumonia !
                It can! My doctor prescribes them to me, but if you google it many doctors don't like to do it. I understand why, but bronchitis can be bacterial as well and can definitely lead to pneumonia.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  By who? Cops?! Youre nuts Rudes.
                  YES, BY COPS.
                  Jesus Christ, this is why you need to stop watching Faux News.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Why do you think that?

The media is all over these kinds of things.
                    Think that? I just posted an article that explained that.

No they aren't Morehead, most of the time, it's NOT reported. I can bring up cases right now and you'd be like well when did this happen?

Comment

• Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                        I doubt you can....can you ?
                        oh you poor soul

Comment

• I believe this is the article Rudy is referring to.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...d9e_story.html

Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                            I believe this is the article Rudy is referring to.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...d9e_story.html
                            Yea a far left liberal saying theres no need for all the police shootings based on nothing. Id love to see how these armchair generals would react in these situations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Yea a far left liberal saying theres no need for all the police shootings based on nothing. Id love to see how these armchair generals would react in these situations.
                              What situations? They had a man in custody and his spine was severed and a week later he died. WHAT threat? Silence.
                              Someone is running away from you, oh i'm so scared...a defenseless man is running away. I'm not going to taze him or tackle him..LET ME SHOOT HIM 8 TIMES AND KILL HIM.

And that cop is currently in jail and going to trial, so yes..clearly your precious cops are not doing a very good job at their job.

You are justifying those actions. And you are using their past as a way to say "They deserve to die because they went to jail."

Not all cops are bad, but the BAD ones need to be punished. In these cases and many others, those cops were let off the hook. There is no way to justify shooting someone 8 times for running away. Suppose if that was a kid?
                              Last edited by Rudy; 04-28-2015, 04:00 PM.

Comment

YES, BY COPS.
                                Jesus Christ, this is why you need to stop watching Faux News.
                                So youre saying close to 30000 blacks die a year from police without a shred of evidence? An fbi report is fox news? Love ya Rudes but youre 110% wrong on that.

Now if you said black on black homicides over the last 10 years, that number is pretty close.

Comment

Working...
                                X