This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    What situations? They had a man in custody and his spine was severed and a week later he died. Where is THAT threat? Silence.
    Someone is running away from you, oh i'm so scared...a defenseless man is running away. I'm not going to taze him or tackle him..LET ME SHOOT HIM 8 TIMES AND KILL HIM.

You are justifying those actions. And you are using their past as a way to say "They deserve to die because they went to jail."
    These cases are few and far between and the officers should be punish accordingly but you still cant connect it to racism.

How about trying to arrest someone twice your size and he reaches for your gun?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      So youre saying close to 30000 blacks die a year from police without a shred of evidence? An fbi report is fox news? Love ya Rudes but youre 110% wrong on that.

Now if you said black on black homicides over the last 10 years, that number is pretty close.
      You are swayed by what the media tells you. Fox news is going to tell you his past history so that you won't feel guilty about someone's spine being broken. It's being justified. Not even Fox.

Yes, I will get the exact numbers, but many blacks are shot down without a shred of evidence. Many blacks are incarcerated for crimes they didn't commit. There are several stories of 70 and 80 year olds getting millions for being wrongfully tried for a crime. This isn't new either, this has been happening for decades. It's just not being discussed, but people are uncomfortable about discussing it.

This is why (and I mentioned it the other day) I don't watch Fox, CNN, and these big media corporations. They feed you what they want you to see and leave the rest out. Example? Look at these damn protests. This **** started Saturday but you didn't hear anything until the idiots when and robbed CVS. They don't want you to see peaceful protesters, they want you to see the "thugs" that are looting.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

These cases are few and far between and the officers should be punish accordingly but you still cant connect it to racism.

How about trying to arrest someone twice your size and he reaches for your gun?
        Dez, they might be few far and between for white people but for minorities they are not.
        Hispanics are treated the same way. We are guilty until proven innocent, not innocent until proven guilty.

We don't get a trial for Eric Garner.
        We don't get a trial for Mike Brown.
        We don't get a trial for Tamir Jackson.

And those are just a few.

We don't get to see what "really happened." Because we aren't even given a chance to give our side of the story since we are shot on site.
        Last edited by Rudy; 04-28-2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

You are swayed by what the media tells you. Fox news is going to tell you his past history so that you won't feel guilty about someone's spine being broken. It's being justified. Not even Fox.

Yes, I will get the exact numbers, but many blacks are shot down without a shred of evidence. Many blacks are incarcerated for crimes they didn't commit. There are several stories of 70 and 80 year olds getting millions for being wrongfully tried for a crime. This isn't new either, this has been happening for decades. It's just not being discussed, but people are uncomfortable about discussing it.

This is why (and I mentioned it the other day) I don't watch Fox, CNN, and these big media corporations. They feed you what they want you to see and leave the rest out. Example? Look at these damn protests. This **** started Saturday but you didn't hear anything until the idiots when and robbed CVS. They don't want you to see peaceful protesters, they want you to see the "thugs" that are looting.
          Im not saying it doesnt happen. It happens to all races Rudy. I definitely disagree with the rate at which you think blacks are being shot by police.

Comment

Dez, they might be few far and between for white people but for minorities they are not.
            Hispanics are treated the same way. We are guilty until proven innocent, not innocent until proven guilty.

And those are just a few.

We don't get to see what "really happened." Because we aren't even given a chance to give our side of the story since we are shot on site.
            You type really well for someone who has been shot on site.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Im not saying it doesnt happen. It happens to all races Rudy. I definitely disagree with the rate at which you think blacks are being shot by police.
              I understand it happens to all races. I'm not saying innocent white people are shot and killed either. I'm saying they have much more leeway than a black person. A black person is automatically seen as guilty in the eyes of the law. That is my problem.

You can disagree with it all you want, but it happens Desmond, I'm not making this up...I don't want to make this up.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                You type really well for someone who has been shot on site.
                Sight

Comment

• Bill is like that semi-burnt french fry at the bottom of the McDonald's bag....nobody wants u

imo tbh

Comment

Brown was a scumbag. Eric Garner shouldnt have resisted, the Sgt watching the whole thing was black.

Shooting of that the kid was a horrible situation but it could have happened to any kid pointing a bbgun at a cop. Cops get a call "some kid has a gun", they showed up, kid pointed it at them. Its terrible.

Comment

You are swayed by what the media tells you.
                      Evidently, you are too, since you're concluding that due process doesn't apply to minorities because of these highly sensationalized cases that you see through, you guessed it: the media.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Evidently, you are too, since you're concluding that due process doesn't apply to minorities because of these highly sensationalized cases that you see through, you guessed it: the media.
                        This has been happening since blacks came to this country. You guys think this started 5 years ago?

El oh el oh el oh el.

I don't victimize myself and say "slavery is holding us back!" I think we talked about that. I don't like that, but at the same time we aren't given a fair due process.

Comment

You can disagree with it all you want, but it happens Desmond, I'm not making this up...I don't want to make this up.
                          Because most of the criminals they deal with are.....................................

Comment

• I think we can all agree this is pretty awesome
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teelrsqH2Do

Comment

Brown was a scumbag. Eric Garner shouldnt have resisted, the Sgt watching the whole thing was black.

Shooting of that the kid was a horrible situation but it could have happened to any kid pointing a bbgun at a cop. Cops get a call "some kid has a gun", they showed up, kid pointed it at them. Its terrible.
                              Eric Garner did not resist. He was already in custody, choking him to death, even when he said I couldn't breathe is not justified.

This little boy got at the car...as SOON..as SOON as he got out, he was shot.
                              Meanwhile, that movie theatre shooter? Did they shoot him on sight? That guy had automatic assault rifles on him. But Tamir was shot instantly. You can't tell me that is fair.

What about the guy who was accidentally tasered and said "I'm losing my breath" and on video the cop says "**** your breath" Really? **** your breath. Okay.

And not only did the cop confess and say he accidentally shot him, but after he said i'm losing my breath, his counter part said **** your breath. So clearly they knew he was dying. This stuff isn't new.
                              Last edited by Rudy; 04-28-2015, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Because most of the criminals they deal with are.....................................
                                are.............?

Comment

Working...
                                X