X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    are.............?
    ....black. Cops are allowed to profile suspects.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      ....black. Cops are allowed to profile suspects.
      And that's where I disagree with you. And I think that's prejudice.
      Last edited by Rudy; 04-28-2015, 04:30 PM.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I think we can all agree this is pretty awesome
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teelrsqH2Do
        Awesome !
        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Eric Garner did not resist. He was already in custody, choking him to death, even when he said I couldn't breathe is not justified.

This little boy got at the car...as SOON..as SOON as he got out, he was shot.
          Meanwhile, that movie theatre shooter? Did they shoot him on sight? That guy had automatic assault rifles on him. But Tamir was shot instantly. You can't tell me that is fair.

What about the guy who was accidentally tasered and said "I'm losing my breath" and on video the cop says "**** your breath" Really? **** your breath. Okay.
          omg, your outrage is so annoying.

Yes...these are tragic instances, but they are so unrepresentative of race relations in general. Well, until they get hyped up on the news, where charlatans throw gas on the fire, and black people start proclaiming things like "we're guilty until proven innocent." Then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. The vast majority of the population is very tolerant, but that doesn't make for good news clips. A stupid cop that doesn't follow procedure symbolically becomes "the man" and the world looks like a much worse place.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Eric Garner did not resist. He was already in custody, choking him to death, even when he said I couldn't breathe is not justified.

This little boy got at the car...as SOON..as SOON as he got out, he was shot.
            Meanwhile, that movie theatre shooter? Did they shoot him on sight? That guy had automatic assault rifles on him. But Tamir was shot instantly. You can't tell me that is fair.

What about the guy who was accidentally tasered and said "I'm losing my breath" and on video the cop says "**** your breath" Really? **** your breath. Okay.

And not only did the cop confess and say he accidentally shot him, but after he said i'm losing my breath, his counter part said **** your breath. So clearly they knew he was dying. This stuff isn't new.
            Its not about fair. Cops arent robots. Ask any cop, EVERY call is different from the last one.

You cant sit there and say a cop acted to fast. All he knows is this that kid has a gun. Again horrible situation.

If you think cops think "black kid with a gun Im shooting him" and "white guy with an assault rifle, arrest him!" you are nuts. Also Holmes surrendered himself if Im not mistaken, which brings us full circle, dont resist arrest.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              omg, your outrage is so annoying.

Yes...these are tragic instances, but they are so unrepresentative of race relations in general. Well, until they get hyped up on the news, where charlatans throw gas on the fire, and black people start proclaiming things like "we're guilty until proven innocent." Then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. The vast majority of the population is very tolerant, but that doesn't make for good news clips. A stupid cop that doesn't follow procedure symbolically becomes "the man" and the world looks like a much worse place.
              Outraged? I'm completely calm. I'm just having a discussion. Are you outraged?

These aren't "instances." Why do you think there was a Civil Rights movement? This has been happening forever..The Rodney King riots were in 1968 because he was brutally beaten by police. All Public Enemy talked about was police brutality, same with many old school rappers.This **** didn't just happen over 5 years, if this wasn't caught on camera I doubt anybody would know about it.

The problem with this is it's just not one cop. It's not one instance, it's many instances. Many instances, over time. The problem is you don't hear or see it. The reason it's popping up now more than ever is because of social media and video recording.

Comment

Its not about fair. Cops arent robots. Ask any cop, EVERY call is different from the last one.

You cant sit there and say a cop acted to fast. All he knows is this that kid has a gun. Again horrible situation.

If you think cops think "black kid with a gun Im shooting him" and "white guy with an assault rifle, arrest him!" you are nuts. Also Holmes surrendered himself if Im not mistaken, which brings us full circle, dont resist arrest.
                He has false reports that he has a gun, yes..and because of that false report..a 12 year old is dead. You don't see a problem with that?

You're right, don't resist arrest but you still don't deserve 8 bullets in your back either, or to be told **** your breath as you're dying..even if the cop does have to use force they have to provide medical attention and NONE of the people received that above.

Comment

• ...............u al r rekkist rednicks n i h8 u al

Comment

Outraged? I'm completely calm. I'm just having a discussion. Are you outraged?

These aren't "instances." Why do you think there was a Civil Rights movement? This has been happening forever..The Rodney King riots were in 1968 because he was brutally beaten by police. All Public Enemy talked about was police brutality, same with many old school rappers.This **** didn't just happen over 5 years, if this wasn't caught on camera I doubt anybody would know about it.

The problem with this is it's just not one cop. It's not one instance, it's many instances. Many instances, over time. The problem is you don't hear or see it. The reason it's popping up now more than ever is because of social media and video recording.
                    And you know what? It's still not enough. Because for everyone one instance that a stupid cop goes overboard, there's a fuuuuckkkkkkkkk ton of social cohesion. And the real problem is that YOU don't hear or see those instances. It's hilarious that you can sit here and suggest that the media is making us all fools while you stand completely oblivious to the fact that you're being played just as much by assuming that these cherry-picked, sensationalized anecdotes are representative of the whole.

For Christ's sake, you'd think there was African genocide taking place the way some people describe this ****.

Comment

...............u al r rekkist rednicks n i h8 u al
                      it's true....I do in fact hate white people.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

And you know what? It's still not enough. Because for everyone one instance that a stupid cop goes overboard, there's a fuuuuckkkkkkkkk ton of social cohesion. And the real problem is that YOU don't hear or see those instances. It's hilarious that you can sit here and suggest that the media is making us all fools while you stand completely oblivious to the fact that you're being played just as much by assuming that these cherry-picked, sensationalized anecdotes are representative of the whole.

For Christ's sake, you'd think there was African genocide taking place the way some people describe this ****.
                        Um, the media is showing us being thugs and looters..I'm pretty sure they are not on my side here lol.

Wtf, you act like i'm blaming every single cop in the nation. All I'm saying is these "terrible" situations you guys call this need to be handled and not glossed over. Damn, you're acting like i'm saying get rid of the police.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          it's true....I do in fact hate white people.
                          convinced ur evil

but ur the coolest evil person ever k?

Comment

• You're fixating on when the media depicts blacks as thugs. I'm fixating on when the media depicts these events as the norm despite their statistical insignificance. Difference is, I'm not reaching conclusions about the state of race relations based on these tragic, infrequent, sensationalized anecdotes. I'll leave that to the charlatans and career-conscious politicians.

Comment

convinced ur evil

but ur the coolest evil person ever k?
                              let me rephrase. I actually don't discriminate. I hate everyone.

is that any better?? lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

You're fixating on when the media depicts blacks as thugs. I'm fixating on when the media depicts these events as the norm despite their statistical insignificance. Difference is, I'm not reaching conclusions about the state of race relations based on these tragic, infrequent, sensationalized anecdotes. I'll leave that to the charlatans and career-conscious politicians.
                                Thess arent infrequent for the 80th time.

Comment

Working...
                                X