Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Mod C is gonna sever your spine. I won't be attending the riot.
    Well, I need a new TV so....




    PS - don't tell my Mom

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Well, I need a new TV so....




      PS - don't tell my Mom
      Too late, sorry not sorry.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        "Honda Owners Matter"
        You go, Pizz!

        Comment


        • Ok all the phlegm is gone, can I smoke weed now...
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Dokter where r u
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Ok all the phlegm is gone, can I smoke weed now...
              Just don't inhale!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                Just don't inhale!
                Lmaooooooooo STILL FUNNY TO THIS DAY
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • 24 years ago today (April 29th, 1991) I started with my current company.
                  40 years ago today (April 29th, 1975) I got my driver's license.

                  How's that for old?
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    24 years ago today (April 29th, 1991) I started with my current company.
                    40 years ago today (April 29th, 1975) I got my driver's license.

                    How's that for old?
                    What do you do again? Print bibles?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      What do you do again? Print bibles?
                      I spend my days just being Morehead. That seems to be enough.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        24 years ago today (April 29th, 1991) I started with my current company.
                        40 years ago today (April 29th, 1975) I got my driver's license.

                        How's that for old?
                        I can't call you old sorry

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
                          I can't call you old sorry
                          But I can
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I spend my days just being Morehead. That seems to be enough.
                            What do you print? Advertising?

                            Must be tough competing with the internet.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              What do you print? Advertising?

                              Must be tough competing with the internet.
                              I print anything. Mostly catalog's, publications and labels.
                              And yes it is.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                I spend my days just being Morehead. That seems to be enough.
                                So the business is a front.
                                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                                - Marshawn Lynch

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X