Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man some of these folks are crazy. The Giants got the pick in so quick, but theyre arguing that Flowers isn't the guy the team wanted and that we wanted to trade down.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      Man some of these folks are crazy. The Giants got the pick in so quick, but theyre arguing that Flowers isn't the guy the team wanted and that we wanted to trade down.
      wouldn't the quick pick suggest the exact opposite? If you were fielding trade offers, you'd wait until the last minute to hammer out the details.
      But yes, people are crazy. it's fine. I ignore it all.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Theres one guy claiming he has a friend that played defence for Miami who's going to get drafted that said Flowers is soft. Then this same guy says he can put up 225 35 times easily, for reference only 5 guys at the combine topped that number.
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Theres one guy claiming he has a friend that played defence for Miami who's going to get drafted that said Flowers is soft. Then this same guy says he can put up 225 35 times easily, for reference only 5 guys at the combine topped that number.
          lol nice. I love when the crazy gets THAT over the top....

I actually really like guys that come from The U. they have mean streaks. that should be a welcome addition to our line.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            lol nice. I love when the crazy gets THAT over the top....

I actually really like guys that come from The U. they have mean streaks. that should be a welcome addition to our line.
            Basically every report about him mentions that he's a mean guy out there and a fierce competitor. He played injured near the end of this past season because he wanted to be there for his team mates even though he could've just protected his draft stalk. The guy did back track though, he said he doesnt know what aspect of Flowers his friend was referring to as being soft lol.
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Theres one guy claiming he has a friend that played defence for Miami who's going to get drafted that said Flowers is soft. Then this same guy says he can put up 225 35 times easily, for reference only 5 guys at the combine topped that number.
              I'm skeptical about that claim. He won't even say the dudes name or anything lol. "He's soft" well that's not vague.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

wouldn't the quick pick suggest the exact opposite? If you were fielding trade offers, you'd wait until the last minute to hammer out the details.

Exactly, they basically turned the card in right away. Coughlin said they were scared St Louis was gonna jump them and take their guy, Im also pretty sure everyone who's important went down to see him in Miami because of how interested they were.
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Exactly !
                  1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Exactly, they basically turned the card in right away. Coughlin said they were scared St Louis was gonna jump them and take their guy, Im also pretty sure everyone who's important went down to see him in Miami because of how interested they were.
                    Zac Stacy demanded a trade out of STL following the Gurley pick. I feel bad for the guy. They COMPLETELY abandoned him last year, and for no reason at all. It's not like they even gave him a fair shake after his break out 2013 season.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Zac Stacy demanded a trade out of STL following the Gurley pick. I feel bad for the guy. They COMPLETELY abandoned him last year, and for no reason at all. It's not like they even gave him a fair shake after his break out 2013 season.
                      I think Stacy was just one of those guys that played well for a little based on volume alone. But you're right they did kinda screw him, I swear they've taken a RB high every year that Fishers been there. Did you see when he tweeted out Yikes as soon as the pick was announced.
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

They abandoned him because he sucked last year.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I think Stacy was just one of those guys that played well for a little based on volume alone. But you're right they did kinda screw him, I swear they've taken a RB high every year that Fishers been there. Did you see when he tweeted out Yikes as soon as the pick was announced.
                          Yep!! Shortly after that, he asked to be traded. I mean, what little chance he had left is now gone for him.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            They abandoned him because he sucked last year.
                            Not really.....he was averaging 4.2 ypc before they took the ball away from him almost entirely. Prob the 2 fumbles over the first 4 games that did him in, but even still, he was doing just fine on limited carries.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yep!! Shortly after that, he asked to be traded. I mean, what little chance he had left is now gone for him.
                              People here talk about 3 RBs as being too many to take another while St Louis took their 7th. I wonder what they do with Isaiah Pead, Cunningham, and Stacy now.
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• This guys barely 21, imagine what he gonna look like when he starts to fill out. He's big to the point where technique becomes no longer necessary to be good.
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X