• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
    heyooo

SUPPPP

1st day of May, official doppel day!

Comment

• Sarc, week 2, let's go get ****ed up somewhere for the Giants game. I'd say week 1, but I don't drink on Sunday nights(lol...)
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Begins today!
        Thank you for getting it! lol Thought I was the only one who new that!

Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post
          Hourra , hourra le premier de vissage extérieure mai commence aujourd'hui!
          Suspension coming!!! I miss krankey

Sarcasman, je parle français

Comment

1st day of May, official doppel day!
            I googled it and still don't know what this is

Comment

• Omfgggggggg.

So I just went to throw my trash away and I opened the garbage door thingy (you know how you slide it open to throw the trash in) and there is a homeless man digging through trash, and I was NOT expecting that. Lmao he looked at me like "can I help you?" But he didn't say anything. Meanwhile I said "Oh....sorry...." I literally said that too lol. And I slowly put my trash inside while he's still digging.

Then I asked him "Hey, are you okay in here?" I DIDNT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY I WAS CONCERNED and he just stared at me so I was like k..and slowly closed the door back lmao omg I'm so glad I'm going home for the weekend. That's really unfortunate though.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Suspension coming!!! I miss krankey

Sarcasman, je parle français
                très bon

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  I googled it and still don't know what this is

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    Omfgggggggg.

So I just went to throw my trash away and I opened the garbage door thingy (you know how you slide it open to throw the trash in) and there is a homeless man digging through trash, and I was NOT expecting that. Lmao he looked at me like "can I help you?" But he didn't say anything. Meanwhile I said "Oh....sorry...." I literally said that too lol. And I slowly put my trash inside while he's still digging.

Then I asked him "Hey, are you okay in here?" I DIDNT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY I WAS CONCERNED and he just stared at me so I was like k..and slowly closed the door back lmao omg I'm so glad I'm going home for the weekend. That's really unfortunate though.
                    Omg!

Comment

Omg!
                      Soooooo weird

Comment

Soooooo weird
                        That's crazy! Where I live they come around with carts and knock on your door!!!

Comment

That's crazy! Where I live they come around with carts and knock on your door!!!
                          At least you knew they were coming! LOL

Comment

I may have to put that off for a day or two

Comment

Omfgggggggg.

Should of offered him 5 bucks and tell him to get lunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                                I may have to put that off for a day or two
                                à la mauvaise :'(

Comment

Working...
                                X