Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Damn LT's son was sent to prison for 10 years for sexual assault and sex with minor.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

    Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

    Comment


    • Eli put up better numbers without Cruz on the field. Discuss.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Eli put up better numbers without Cruz on the field. Discuss.
        Just think how bigger the numbers would have been with Cruz healthy!!!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Happy Cinco de Mayo!!! Have some tequila on me!!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Eli put up better numbers without Cruz on the field. Discuss.
            Better numbers than when? What is the split we're comparing?
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              Better numbers than when? What is the split we're comparing?
              The start of the season to when he got injured. Cruz really didnt show up until the Houston game.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                The start of the season to when he got injured. Cruz really didnt show up until the Houston game.
                Neither did the rest of the team.

                As for the splits, Eli averaged 10 more attempts per game with Cruz out of the lineup, and Cruz's exit essentially coincided with Beckham's entrance to the lineup. So there's a net gain when Beckham replaces Cruz, and you're passing about 30% more. You're gonna put up better numbers in that situation.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  Neither did the rest of the team.

                  As for the splits, Eli averaged 10 more attempts per game with Cruz out of the lineup, and Cruz's exit essentially coincided with Beckham's entrance to the lineup. So there's a net gain when Beckham replaces Cruz, and you're passing about 30% more. You're gonna put up better numbers in that situation.
                  We were throwing 10 more times during a game cause Beckham was so good and Williams was horrible. Has nothing to do with Cruz's absence.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    We were throwing 10 more times during a game cause Beckham was so good and Williams was horrible. Has nothing to do with Cruz's absence.
                    Never said it did
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Eli put up better numbers without Cruz on the field. Discuss.
                      Odell Beckham Jr had a big impact on that.
                      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Putting Pugh next to Beatty will be huge.
                        +1
                        New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • lol you see that girl is facing 20 years for spitting and putting windex on her room mates food?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            lol you see that girl is facing 20 years for spitting and putting windex on her room mates food?
                            what ????? was it prank ?
                            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                            Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                              what ????? was it prank ?
                              No they were fighting with each other so one of them put camera all over the apartment and she caught the girl messing with her food.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                No they were fighting with each other so one of them put camera all over the apartment and she caught the girl messing with her food.
                                Damn. 20 years ???
                                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                                Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X