• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    Damn. 20 years ???
    yea thats what it said on the news. Cray

Totally see Rudy doing **** like that

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      No they were fighting with each other so one of them put camera all over the apartment and she caught the girl messing with her food.
      *****es be crazy

Comment

• Cheese really is disgusting
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Cheese really is disgusting
          No, no its not. We have been over this already

Comment

• ****, my wife got into a pretty bad car wreck the other day. Some idiot ran a clear red light at a t intersection and t-boned my car. She's OK except for a sore collarbone and some other bruises. It is highly possible that the car is finished. I'm so glad that my kids were not in the car.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
              ****, my wife got into a pretty bad car wreck the other day. Some idiot ran a clear red light at a t intersection and t-boned my car. She's OK except for a sore collarbone and some other bruises. It is highly possible that the car is finished. I'm so glad that my kids were not in the car.
              Glad to hear shes ok G. T bones can be really bad.

Comment

Glad to hear shes ok G. T bones can be really bad.
                Thanks man. Of course it was some rich lady with a jaguar that ran the red light. I will post a pic of my car on FB in a few and you guys can see how jacked up the car is now for yourself.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks man. Of course it was some rich lady with a jaguar that ran the red light. I will post a pic of my car on FB in a few and you guys can see how jacked up the car is now for yourself.
                  Is her insurance going to cover everything?

Comment

Is her insurance going to cover everything?
                    Yes. Based on where the damage is at, the car will never be the same again. I will also run through new tires at a ridiculous rate. Blue book mid value has it at about 20K. If the repairs are 70% of that, which is 14K, they will have to cut a check. I hope they give me the max of 22K though. Most likely they will give us the 20K. It's really stressful going through this ****.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes. Based on where the damage is at, the car will never be the same again. I will also run through new tires at a ridiculous rate. Blue book mid value has it at about 20K. If the repairs are 70% of that, which is 14K, they will have to cut a check. I hope they give me the max of 22K though. Most likely they will give us the 20K. It's really stressful going through this ****.
                      I hear ya, keep swinging G.

Comment

****, my wife got into a pretty bad car wreck the other day. Some idiot ran a clear red light at a t intersection and t-boned my car. She's OK except for a sore collarbone and some other bruises. It is highly possible that the car is finished. I'm so glad that my kids were not in the car.
                        Some people are incredibly careless when driving its unreal. Something similar happened to my mom and since her cars centre of gravity was so high it ended up flipping over
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• I'm avoiding studying for this test, so I went back and looked through all my FB posts for ****s and giggles (mostly for ****s) and I came across this:

"A slurpee. Why do they even call it that? You don't slurp pee.. I guess it would be kind of weird if it was called a sippee cause you don't sip pee either. Why can't it be called like..frozen orgasm or something? Or or maybe frozen sex in a cup? something that accurately portrays the role of the beverage..INSTEAD OF A FREAKING SLURPEE. HAS THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD!"

This post is from 2011.

I would just like to know why someone did not stop me? Do people not love me enough? I should have been stopped. The level of ******edness in that post is 420-esque. I hope to God FB and all of my data stored on that unforgivable site will not be auctioned off and hopefully terminated forever.

Comment

I'm avoiding studying for this test, so I went back and looked through all my FB posts for ****s and giggles (mostly for ****s) and I came across this:

"A slurpee. Why do they even call it that? You don't slurp pee.. I guess it would be kind of weird if it was called a sippee cause you don't sip pee either. Why can't it be called like..frozen orgasm or something? Or or maybe frozen sex in a cup? something that accurately portrays the role of the beverage..INSTEAD OF A FREAKING SLURPEE. HAS THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD!"

This post is from 2011.

I would just like to know why someone did not stop me? Do people not love me enough? I should have been stopped. The level of ******edness in that post is 420-esque. I hope to God FB and all of my data stored on that unforgivable site will not be auctioned off and hopefully terminated forever.
                            Man how long is your school year. I swear you started before me, how are you not done yet.
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              Man how long is your school year. I swear you started before me, how are you not done yet.
                              My last final is tomorrow.

.................it's only a day awayyyy.

Comment

I'm avoiding studying for this test, so I went back and looked through all my FB posts for ****s and giggles (mostly for ****s) and I came across this:

This post is from 2011.

You two still bffs? There's no denying it.
                                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Working...
                                X