This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
    Traditional giants basics were nasty and physical. That's what I meant. We used to lay waste to finess teams and smack physical ones like the Pittsburgh Steelers in the mouth. If you get the chance, go watch our 2008 game in Pittsburgh. Those are the giants that we've known and grown to love.
    God I hope Spags bring that back. No reason he cant.

Comment

• Remember KP and Pierce nearly splitting that Pitt WR in two...... yeaaa those were the days

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        God I hope Spags bring that back. No reason he cant.
        I hope so too. It's the only chance we have at becoming relevant again. Shootouts aren't NYG football. I think that we are good enough on offense. If we even get average production on defense, we will win the NFCE at a minimum.
        sigpic

Comment

• Has anyone seen these ???? Sooo Cool !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybyHcWynSx4
          1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Remember KP and Pierce nearly splitting that Pitt WR in two...... yeaaa those were the days
            I watched that game at a Steelers bar with my friends and just about most of those fans in there shook my hand and said that we were going back to the Super Bowl. That team is most current model of physicality and toughness that NYG has fielded. Every since, they have slowly transformed into a finess team. Three things that all 3 of our first 3 draft picks bring to the table are motors, toughness, and nastiness.
            sigpic

Comment

Whatever works, right? Defense and physicality were the first two things that people USED to think about when it came to NYG football. Win, or lose, you took a beating. Nowadays, they are just push overs and are soft. I hope they get back to basics from now on.
              Despite his talk, this is a hallmark of the Coughlin era. He's heritage AFC all the way.

Comment

• jeeez Gronk is hilariously stupid.

Comment

• Yankee mustaches. Yay or Nay

I say yay, reminds me of Donnie

Comment

I watched that game at a Steelers bar with my friends and just about most of those fans in there shook my hand and said that we were going back to the Super Bowl. That team is most current model of physicality and toughness that NYG has fielded. Every since, they have slowly transformed into a finess team. Three things that all 3 of our first 3 draft picks bring to the table are motors, toughness, and nastiness.
                    That team was great, but we did win the SB with the finesse model, so I don't really mind the transformation. That Steelers game was one of the best games I've ever watched though. Remember the freaking LS's knee snapping on live TV? That was a man's man's game. Jp had to stop watching after the first quarter.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Yankee mustaches. Yay or Nay

I say yay, reminds me of Donnie

Nobody cares.

Comment

• Baseball IS NOT A SPORT
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          Despite his talk, this is a hallmark of the Coughlin era. He's heritage AFC all the way.
                          Coughlin relies on heroics

Comment

jeeez Gronk is hilariously stupid.
                            LOL, that's what's so great about him.
                            sigpic

Comment

jeeez Gronk is hilariously stupid.
                              He's the kind of guy that you'd see at Clubs dancing either in a wife beater or with their shirt off. Oh and the sun glasses.
                              http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                              http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                              http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                                He's the kind of guy that you'd see at Clubs dancing either in a wife beater or with their shirt off. Oh and the sun glasses.
                                Tripping off acid

Comment

Working...
                                X