X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    they are ****ing crazy
    Let's donate more money to one of the richest franchises in all of sports.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      it tells you how bright they are

Comment

Patriots fans are so daft. They set up a gofund me account to "help" the Patriots organization pay the $1 million dollar fine LOLOLOL
        Im sure MH put in a donation.

Comment

Thats why I think the million dollar fine is a joke. Kraft whips his *** with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Im sure MH put in a donation.
            Half this board probably donated

Comment

Half this board probably donated
              http://www.gofundme.com/NewEnglandPatriots

for me this is over the top as a fan
              Last edited by byron; 05-12-2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone else feel the punishment wasnt strict enough?

Comment

http://www.gofundme.com/NewEnglandPatriots

for me this is over the top as a fan
                  There's a guy that put up 100.00 in there. That's like 5 lap dances.
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Does anyone else feel the punishment wasnt strict enough?
                    Honestly, I thought they were gonna get him with at least 6.

Lol @ the people complaining about only 4, and he might get less than that pnce he appeals.

Comment

Honestly, I thought they were gonna get him with at least 6.

Lol @ the people complaining about only 4, and he might get less than that pnce he appeals.
                      I thought at least 6 as well. 1st and 4th round picks is ok. The million dollar fine is a joke.

I wonder how long hes been doing it.

Comment

• OMG !, that Deflate Gate thread is one of the most ridiculous ever. Dora The Explorer is better.
                        1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

****ing morons raising money for millionaire cheats. SMH

Comment

Does anyone else feel the punishment wasnt strict enough?
                            Idk I guess I'm just happy they got something...I think the Pats handled it terribly .....And if Tom Brady asked them guys to do it and then bailed on them when the heat came he's a puss......

Comment

Idk I guess I'm just happy they got something...I think the Pats handled it terribly .....And if Tom Brady asked them guys to do it and then bailed on them when the heat came he's a puss......
                              I know the situations arent them same but someone mentioned Sean Peyton and his1 year suspension. I still think its just as bad as what he did. There is even a good chance Sean Peyton never even knew his DC said the things he did and the hammer was dropped on Sean.

Comment

I know the situations arent them same but someone mentioned Sean Peyton and his1 year suspension. I still think its just as bad as what he did. There is even a good chance Sean Peyton never even knew his DC said the things he did and the hammer was dropped on Sean.
                                Well I would agree that the league needs to be more consistent with the fines and such that they levy ....I'm not sure what the answer is other than that with time they will get there ....with all the media these days there is no way they don't find a reasonable balance....teams probably ought to start playing by the rules if they are not already... because with time tolerance for rule breakers will lesson......I can tell you this as a fan I don't like cheating and I don't care if everybody does it or not.... they need to clean it up.....Is it to much to ask as a fan... give it to me strait up, no cheating, no bull****... play the ****ing game

just to add I don't even watch espn or the football network "other than games" the bull**** is way to deep for me its like watching soaps operas or something....
                                Last edited by byron; 05-12-2015, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X