This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Does anyone else feel the punishment wasnt strict enough?
    With Brady or with the Pats organisation as a whole. The Pats organisation was wrecked. I mean, you can't think that their involvement in this was many times worse than pumping in fake crowd noise, screwing the salary cap, tampering, and sending illegal text messages. Compare those punishments to what the Pats got.

That was way over board.
    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Patriots fans are so daft. They set up a gofund me account to "help" the Patriots organization pay the $1 million dollar fine LOLOLOL
      ****ing idiots

Comment

Does anyone else feel the punishment wasnt strict enough?
        I thought it was too strict, but I'm kind of a hippie that way

Comment

I know the situations arent them same but someone mentioned Sean Peyton and his1 year suspension. I still think its just as bad as what he did. There is even a good chance Sean Peyton never even knew his DC said the things he did and the hammer was dropped on Sean.

I disagree. The Saints were knowingly looking to injure other players. This isn't even in the same universe in terms of materiality

Whether Payton knew or not is irrelevant, he's the HC. Buck stops there.

Comment

• Lebron played excellent tonight. He was on fire.
            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• I Love It When Ya Call Me Big Poppa
              Throw Ya Hands In The Air If You's A True Player
              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

• Kim Jong Un needs to go
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Kim Jong Un needs to go
                  How Tall Are You Rudy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                    How Tall Are You Rudy?
                    Too tall for me....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                      How Tall Are You Rudy?
                      8'11

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        I disagree. The Saints were knowingly looking to injure other players. This isn't even in the same universe in terms of materiality

Whether Payton knew or not is irrelevant, he's the HC. Buck stops there.
                        So why is Bill going unpunished? The balls were deflated under his watch.

Bottom line, the punishments are inconsistent.

Comment

Yea, but that has nothing to do with HIM, it's the NFL's for being a ****ing terrible "governing body". If Brady is suspended(which I'm indifferent about) then yes, BB SHOULD be suspended. But are you REEEEEEAAALLLLY shocked that they ****ed this whole ordeal up, Dezz? lol

I mean, the Saints suspensions were the last ones that actually made sense over the past 5 years.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Yea, but that has nothing to do with HIM, it's the NFL's for being a ****ing terrible "governing body". If Brady is suspended(which I'm indifferent about) then yes, BB SHOULD be suspended. But are you REEEEEEAAALLLLY shocked that they ****ed this whole ordeal up, Dezz? lol

I mean, the Saints suspensions were the last ones that actually made sense over the past 5 years.
                            His reasoning for Sean being suspended was hes the HC and it happened under his watch. Why doesnt Bill get the same treatment.

My whole point is the punishments are inconsistent. And no, Im not shocked.

Comment

I agree. BB knows everything that happens on that team. Everything.
                              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• What Do You Think About Tom Brady?

Comment

Working...
                                X