Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • depends.....I mean, I always liked the Bulls, but I liked the Nets when I was younger also because they were a "local" team and I hated the Knicks lol
    But I guess it depends how into a sport or team you are. If you just like watching basketball, I could see it not being a problem, because you prob identify as a basketball fan, and not a team fan or something?

    I like watching some other NFL teams, but they aren't division teams obviously. I like Peyton, so I like the Broncos, for example.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      depends.....I mean, I always liked the Bulls, but I liked the Nets when I was younger also because they were a "local" team and I hated the Knicks lol
      But I guess it depends how into a sport or team you are. If you just like watching basketball, I could see it not being a problem, because you prob identify as a basketball fan, and not a team fan or something?

      I like watching some other NFL teams, but they aren't division teams obviously. I like Peyton, so I like the Broncos, for example.
      I'm a much more open as a basketball fan. I'm a Knicks fan, but idk..it's not the same as football because I like football more than basketball, and I root for only one specific team vs. basketball.

      If that makes sense.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        People like me.
        People that roster 4 TEs and 3 defences at the same time?
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          People that roster 4 TEs and 3 defences at the same time?
          Sure
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            I'm a casual
            If that makes sense.
            yup
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
              yup
              Yup
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                I'm a much more open as a basketball fan. I'm a Knicks fan, but idk..it's not the same as football because I like football more than basketball, and I root for only one specific team vs. basketball.

                If that makes sense.
                nope, I get it. that's basically what I was getting at. Some people just like a sport because they LIKE THE SPORT, they don't necessarily have a team I guess.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Yup
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    nope, I get it. that's basically what I was getting at. Some people just like a sport because they LIKE THE SPORT, they don't necessarily have a team I guess.
                    Yeah nigga
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Yeah nigga
                      I find that post offensive. Don't make me report you.
                      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                      - Marshawn Lynch

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                        Yeah nigga
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                          I find that post offensive. Don't make me report you.
                          You don't find it offensive
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            You don't find it offensive
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              No
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                No
                                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                                - Marshawn Lynch

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X