Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranger game is on at 1 pm Rudy. DONT FORGET!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Dont like the beat, and the flow is waaay off. Soorry. Listen to better emcees.
      What does the beat having to do with anything? You only listen to songs for the beat? And how is his flow way off? What does that even mean lol
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Ranger game is on at 1 pm Rudy. DONT FORGET!
        Hockey is not a sport

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          What does the beat having to do with anything? You only listen to songs for the beat? And how is his flow way off? What does that even mean lol
          ....it helps a lot. Not all the time, no. The flow doesnt go with the beat at all imo. He just drones on and on and doesnt wait for loops.

Comment

....it helps a lot. Not all the time, no. The flow doesnt go with the beat at all imo. He just drones on and on and doesnt wait for loops.
            Uhhh many rappers do that...

Comment

Uhhh many rappers do that...
              Yea, many of todays rappers do that. Thats why they suck. lol

Comment

Yea, many of todays rappers do that. Thats why they suck. lol
                No, not just many of today's rappers lol. It's still on beat. Some singers sing like that too. Take a music theory class.
                Last edited by Rudy; 05-16-2015, 10:49 AM.

Comment

How many times are you gonna have this discussion with dezzr. If it's not underground it's not good. If the guy is in any way hip it's probably horrible.
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    How many times are you gonna have this discussion with dezzr. If it's not underground it's not good. If the guy is in any way hip it's probably horrible.
                    It's funny because he's super underground lol dude is independent as ****.

He likes those 90's New York flows, which is fine but every rapper who doesn't flow like that doesn't automatically suck.
                    Southern Rappers don't rap like that. Outkast certainly did not flow like that and they rapped "off beat", I guess they suck.
                    Last edited by Rudy; 05-16-2015, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• Omg Guru you listen to Young Dolph?

Comment

Omg Guru you listen to Young Dolph?
                        The guy you posted legit sounds like his ****s from the 90s.

I listen to a little Dolph. The song he just put out called pulled up is pretty good.
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

It's funny because he's super underground lol dude is independent as ****.

He likes those 90's New York flows, which is fine but every rapper who doesn't flow like that doesn't automatically suck.
                          Southern Rappers don't rap like that. Outkast certainly did not flow like that and they rapped "off beat", I guess they suck.
                          Never said that. Alchemist great.
                          The only southern rapper I like is Luda. Why? Cause he can rap and has a good flow.

Comment

I listen to a little Dolph. The song he just put out called pulled up is pretty good.
                            lol Nooo, no it doesnt.

Comment

YASSSSSS! His new mixtape is good. Bankroll Fresh is tough too, listen to "Show them how to do it."

And I know he does, which is why I posted his ****. Dude talks about real **** going on, but nooo the beat sucks lol.

Comment

Never said that. Alchemist great.
                                The only southern rapper I like is Luda. Why? Cause he can rap and has a good flow.
                                LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                                X