• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't listened to Ludacris since 8th grade
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Never said that. Alchemist great.
      The only southern rapper I like is Luda. Why? Cause he can rap and has a good flow.
      Saying Luda is the only rapper you like from the south is a little bit funny since he basically originated the hashtag flow hat you hate drake for using. Also riffraff can flow really well at times and seems like your type of rapper as well, you should check him out. He has a couple tracks with your guy action Bronson.
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
        Saying Luda is the only rapper you like from the south is a little bit funny since he basically originated the hashtag flow hat you hate drake for using. Also riffraff can flow really well at times and seems like your type of rapper as well, you should check him out. He has a couple tracks with your guy action Bronson.
        Alllllllll of the **** Dez hates stems from mostly Luda. Drinking, trapping, hoes in different area codes. If Someone else rapped that or even Drake, he'd say it sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
          Dezs favourite southern rapper uses the same flow as one of Dezs top 5 least favourite humans.
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Hockey is not a sport
            Really?
            New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
              Really?
              Really bro

Comment

Really bro
                I'm saving that kiss for you, let me know when you want it.

Comment

Alllllllll of the **** Dez hates stems from mostly Luda. Drinking, trapping, hoes in different area codes. If Someone else rapped that or even Drake, he'd say it sucks.
                  Youre ****ting on him in one post then say everyone stole his style. OOOKKKAYY Rudy, time to smoke another bowl...

Comment

YASSSSSS! His new mixtape is good. Bankroll Fresh is tough too, listen to "Show them how to do it."

And I know he does, which is why I posted his ****. Dude talks about real **** going on, but nooo the beat sucks lol.
                    I've been listening to belts new tape a lot recently.
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Youre ****ting on him in one post then say everyone stole his style. OOOKKKAYY Rudy, time to smoke another bowl...
                      Where am I ****ting on him? I was laughing because all of the **** you hate is what stemmed from Luda lol. Off beat flow, "trash" lyrics. Be consistent.

Comment

Dezs favourite southern rapper uses the same flow as one of Dezs top 5 least favourite humans.
                        He might be my favorite southern rapper but hes far from my favorite overall. And I disagree. Everyone stole Lil waynes lazy *** style.

Comment

He might be my favorite southern rapper but hes far from my favorite overall. And I disagree. Everyone stole Lil waynes lazy *** style.
                          They don't flow alike at all. Not even close. And he didn't say he was your favorite overall lol.

Comment

• Big L = Beast

Comment

I've been listening to belts new tape a lot recently.
                              Hoo dat

Comment

Where am I ****ting on him? I was laughing because all of the **** you hate is what stemmed from Luda lol. Off beat flow, "trash" lyrics. Be consistent.
                                "Ihavent listen to him since 8th grade"

And no it didnt.

Comment

Working...
                                X