This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    He might be my favorite southern rapper but hes far from my favorite overall. And I disagree. Everyone stole Lil waynes lazy *** style.
    Drakes flow is so much more similar to Ludas.
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
      Big L = Beast
      Yeah, he is. One of my favorites.

But here is Dez' logic: If you don't flow like Big L you're trash.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Hoo dat
        Stupid auto correct I meant belly.
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Big L = Beast
          Too beastly for these little nickelodeon babys

Comment

"Ihavent listen to him since 8th grade"

And no it didnt.
            That's not trashing him, he just hasn't been relevant at all..and it's true. And yes, it most certainly did. Crunk mysic and turning up **** came from his Chicken and Beer album. He put that ATL crunk **** on the map.

Comment

What's your favorite Big L song?
              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Rudy stop talking, youre embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Too beastly for these little nickelodeon babys
                  My point exactly. If they aren't a 90's rapper from New York, they automatically suck lol. Told you.

Comment

What's your favorite Big L song?
                    '92 Freestyle

Comment

That's not trashing him, he just hasn't been relevant at all..and it's true. And yes, it most certainly did. Crunk mysic and turning up **** came from his Chicken and Beer album. He put that ATL crunk **** on the map.
                      Nooo it didnt man. ****, how about 2 live crew, geto boys, Outkast and Goodie mob were allllll before Luda braaah

Comment

My point exactly. If they aren't a 90's rapper from New York, they automatically suck lol. Told you.
                        Well if you don't like all the same stuff as dez you're probably a waste of life anyways and should just quit already tbh, imo lol
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

'92 Freestyle
                          "kinda tired, kinda tired."

Comment

'92 Freestyle
                            Imagine Jayz still spit like this. He hasnt spit like that since the mid 90's. L still slayed him.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dN3aS2Rxfs

Comment

Nooo it didnt man. ****, how about 2 live crew, geto boys, Outkast and Goodie mob were allllll before Luda braaah
                              Outkast did not rap about getting crunk, oh my God man wtf......

trap music and crunk music did not originate from 2 Live Crew. Geto Boys was a great rap group, and the fact you think they started this whole trend of crunk music is really sad. You really need to brush up on hip hop history and i'm not trying to offend.

Lil Jon', Ludacris, all of those ATL rappers from 2005-2007 started that. Ludacris wasn't the only one, but you cannot deny he played a major part. Yet, you trash rappers today for doing the same **** Luda was doing.

My problem isn't that you don't like today's mainstream rappers because I don't either for the most part. My problem Is when you automatically assume they are trash because they don't flow like NY rappers. Not all of the songs I post are about turning up and getting high but you automatically write it off because it doesn't sound "authentic." That's nuts, you're missing out on a lot of great music that way. I'm not linking you to Young Jeezy and Soulja Boy.
                              Last edited by Rudy; 05-16-2015, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Imagine Jayz still spit like this. He hasnt spit like that since the mid 90's. L still slayed him.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dN3aS2Rxfs
                                Jay z had those great just blaze beats. Beats and he was able to rap with the beat which makes great music like you said.
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X