Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    When, where?
    I'm not going back through this stuff, no
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      I'm not going back through this stuff, no
      ohh ok, well I'll save you the hassle. I never said people have to flow like big and L.

      Comment


      • Rangers are looking strong. Hope they can keep this pace.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Bootcamp? no she doesnt. She claimed she liked them, then I put a few sean p songs and she said it was bad.

          They're good.
          Boot Camp Clik was Awesome!

          Black Moon
          Smif-N-Wessun
          Heltah Skeltah
          New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            ohh ok, well I'll save you the hassle. I never said people have to flow like big and L.
            I never said you said that directly, but every single time I post a song, it's "lame" because they don't have a particular style you like and that style is usually 90's hip hop. All i'm saying is, it's not lame if they don't flow or sound like them. And don't say "I never said that" yes you do. If I posted a song right now, you'd say it's lame and then post a rapper with a New York style flow and say "this is real rap!!"
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              I never said you said that directly, but every single time I post a song, it's "lame" because they don't have a particular style you like and that style is usually 90's hip hop. All i'm saying is, it's not lame if they don't flow or sound like them. And don't say "I never said that" yes you do. If I posted a song right now, you'd say it's lame and then post a rapper with a New York style flow and say "this is real rap!!"
              Rudy - I Love It When Ya Call Me Big Poppa!
              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                I never said you said that directly, but every single time I post a song, it's "lame" because they don't have a particular style you like and that style is usually 90's hip hop.
                Absolutely. And there is no "90's hip hop". That style IS hip hop.

                Comment


                • Okkaaay how many scoring chances the rangers going to blow.......


                  Bishop is ginormous

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Absolutely. And there is no "90's hip hop". That style IS hip hop.
                    But they aren't lame because they don't sound like that.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                      Boot Camp Clik was Awesome!

                      Black Moon
                      Smif-N-Wessun
                      Heltah Skeltah
                      and sooooooo
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7Kf99HyZTU

                      Comment


                      • I Love 90's Hip-Hop!
                        New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                          I Love 90's Hip-Hop!
                          So do I, and I also enjoy other rappers
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            So do I, and I also enjoy other rappers
                            Do you remember seeing Biggie on TV from 1994-1997 at all?
                            New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                              Do you remember seeing Biggie on TV from 1994-1997 at all?
                              Duh
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                Duh
                                Wow! You're fortunate!
                                New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X