Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Duh
    you were pooping in your diapers in 94


    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      you were pooping in your diapers in 94


      And I was still listening to his music
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • you were one of the babies he smacked at the christening

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          you were one of the babies he smacked at the christening
          I like getting spanked
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            I like getting spanked
            Oh really?
            New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
              Oh really?
              Lol no
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Lol no
                LMAO!!!!!
                New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Absolutely. And there is no "90's hip hop". That style IS hip hop.
                  So is Naughty By Nature true hip hop or is it commercialized garbage. But hey, I have their CD and that was a great album.
                  http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                  http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                  http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                  Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                  Comment


                  • How we roll 98 | Big Pun
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • I got the sign off the building, but there's no way a man could've blown it off. I don't know what you were talking about Bill.
                      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                      - Marshawn Lynch

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                        I got the sign off the building, but there's no way a man could've blown it off. I don't know what you were talking about Bill.
                        hmm

                        wut..
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                        Comment


                        • Confused
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            hmm

                            wut..
                            Cmon man the Gin Bar episode of its always sunny. Really thought your Sunny reference knowledge was better than this.
                            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                            - Marshawn Lynch

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              Cmon man the Gin Bar episode of its always sunny. Really thought your Sunny reference knowledge was better than this.
                              oh plz bruh, i've been dropping the "smoke cigarettes to suffocate the bacteria" medical nugget of wisdom, and you haven't even picked up on that being Mac with the appleseeds.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                oh plz bruh, i've been dropping the "smoke cigarettes to suffocate the bacteria" medical nugget of wisdom, and you haven't even picked up on that being Mac with the appleseeds.
                                Holy ****. I can't believe I overlooked that so many times.
                                "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                                - Marshawn Lynch

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X