Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive decided Im making CJ Anderson my second keeper since he's probably gonna kill it in the new zone blocking one cut system Kubiak will run
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      Ive decided Im making CJ Anderson my second keeper since he's probably gonna kill it in the new zone blocking one cut system Kubiak will run
      I already penciled that keeper in for you from the moment I realized I ****ed up that trade
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        I already penciled that keeper in for you from the moment I realized I ****ed up that trade
        You basically gifted me that 180.00 with that trade. It turned into more than 200 canadian dollars because of the exchange rate.
        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

You basically gifted me that 180.00 with that trade. It turned into more than 200 canadian dollars because of the exchange rate.
          GMB2 was such an entertaining league.

I went from absolutely dreadful to 3 seed, you squeaked into the playoffs, there was a tie to advance to the championship, that OBJ trade (which I was asked to veto that following Tuesday), Rudy's earth-shattering DEF/TEx4 strategy, so on and so forth.

Comment

GMB2 was such an entertaining league.

I went from absolutely dreadful to 3 seed, you squeaked into the playoffs, there was a tie to advance to the championship, that OBJ trade (which I was asked to veto that following Tuesday), Rudy's earth-shattering DEF/TEx4 strategy, so on and so forth.
            You forgot all about the unreal number of consolation games that resulted in a 0-13 team not finishing in last place. But that tie breaker between me and GE was pretty nuts, I got so lucky that a stat correction happened. The championship was pretty anti climactic. I was basically the 07 Giants, I got my **** together at the absolutely right time.
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Lol, I forgot about the stat correction that resulted in me beating you like 4 days after the fact

Comment

Lol, I forgot about the stat correction that resulted in me beating you like 4 days after the fact
                What? I swear I beat you by like .2 or something as well
                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Me not winning GMB1 is an absolute travesty. Can't really assemble a better team than the one I did.

Comment

What? I swear I beat you by like .2 or something as well
                    You beat me in the playoffs, but when we were both jockeying for playoff positioning (before that bush league seed expansion), you got boned by a Jamaal Charles stat correction.

Comment

Me not winning GMB1 is an absolute travesty. Can't really assemble a better team than the one I did.
                      Pretty sure Rudys team in GMB2 around week 9 when she had 4 TEs, 2 Defenses and a bunch of NYJ receivers was better
                      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

You beat me in the playoffs, but when we were both jockeying for playoff positioning (before that bush league seed expansion), you got boned by a Jamaal Charles stat correction.
                        Oh yeah, I was rolling at that point and went into a free fall after that. If you didnt win there I probably wouldnt have made any of those great trades.
                        - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Pretty sure Rudys team in GMB2 around week 9 when she had 4 TEs, 2 Defense and a bunch of NYJ receivers was better
                          Rudy's taking Pierre Thomas 4th round this season tbh

Comment

Rudy's taking Pierre Thomas 4th round this season tbh
                            After taking Brandon Marshall in the third to go with her keeper Percy Harvin
                            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

After taking Brandon Marshall in the third to go with her keeper Percy Harvin
                              RBs: Jerick McKinnon, Bishop Sankey, Pierre Thomas, Chris Ivory, Roy Helu Jr.

Comment

RBs: Jerick McKinnon, Bishop Sankey, Pierre Thomas, Chris Ivory, Roy Helu Jr.
                                I would get Shonn Green as Sankeys handcuff
                                - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Working...
                                X