Clear All

• Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    New category : Rich redneck
    Riff Raff!
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Riff Raff!
      No, that's white trash. There's a difference, albeit not a very big one.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        No, that's white trash. There's a difference, albeit not a very big one.
        Hahahaha guy is insane

Is there really a difference? Just curious. I guess you can be a redneck but not white trash. And white trash without necessarily being a redneck.

Comment

• Bill is white trash

Comment

Hahahaha guy is insane

Is there really a difference? Just curious. I guess you can be a redneck but not white trash. And white trash without necessarily being a redneck.
            I guess people can be grouped up into categories and maybe its useful ? I guess I'm lost with the discussion I either like someone or I don't ....like I said I'm lost

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              I guess people can be grouped up into categories and maybe its useful ? I guess I'm lost with the discussion I either like someone or I don't ....like I said I'm lost
              This started about a page back. I'm just bored rn in class.

Comment

Hahahaha guy is insane

There's definitely a difference. It's hard to define though, but it's more a lifestyle thing. Like when you said poor white rural person earlier, I don't think that's necessarily the case all the time for redneck. either can be I suppose. but I view rednecks as just people who love pickups, wear ugly clothes like flannels and camo hats, and listen to country music. lol

WT I always picture: pregnant 21 yr old white girl, wearing a wife beater, way too much makeup, a neck tattoo of her baby-daddy's name, and smoking a cig on the porch of her trailer, listening to Eminem songs on repeat.

Does that paint a different enough picture for you to know what im getting at? lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  I can agree with this. lol

I don't mind rednecks. most of them are fine. WT are the worst though, because they are usually just terrible ****ing people.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

There's definitely a difference. It's hard to define though, but it's more a lifestyle thing. Like when you said poor white rural person earlier, I don't think that's necessarily the case all the time for redneck. either can be I suppose. but I view rednecks as just people who love pickups, wear ugly clothes like flannels and camo hats, and listen to country music. lol

WT I always picture: pregnant 21 yr old white girl, wearing a wife beater, way too much makeup, a neck tattoo of her baby-daddy's name, and smoking a cig on the porch of her trailer, listening to Eminem songs on repeat.

Does that paint a different enough picture for you to know what im getting at? lol
                    I'm a redneck wanna be. I have a Giants safari hat, love country music, and watch NASCAR.
                    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                      I'm a redneck wanna be. I have a Giants safari hat, love country music, and watch NASCAR.
                      odd. I don't mind country music, though I think 99% of it sounds identical.
                      In fact there are videos I've seen where they overlap a handful of songs, and they ARE identical....so I guess I wasn't far off with that thought.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Also, NASCAR might be THEE most pointless thing on the planet. It's not even people being good at driving like Formula-1 or even rally. It's just.....terrible....

I'll never understand it.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

We use to have a guy working for us who was the most whites trash human being ever. He was a trucker so he made like 5k a month easy but he would spend it on dumb **** probably because he chose to live in a trailer he bought for less than 100.00 becaus the person who had it before him knew it wasn't livable anymore. He used to complaint about how the insects were bothering his kids even though he could afford a house in Detroit with ease.
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                            We use to have a guy working for us who was the most whites trash human being ever. He was a trucker so he made like 5k a month easy but he would spend it on dumb **** probably because he chose to live in a trailer he bought for less than 100.00 becaus the person who had it before him knew it wasn't livable anymore. He used to complaint about how the insects were bothering his kids even though he could afford a house in Detroit with ease.
                            anyone can afford a house in Detroit. I can prob buy one in cash with what little money I have.

also, that guy sounds gross, and kind of a scumbag if he's intentionally making his kids live in ****ty conditions.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Big Pun is that nigga

Comment

Big Pun is that nigga
                                Dezz is e-humping your leg right now after that comment.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X