This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I'm taking that as affectionate as opposed to creepy, k?
    No it's supposed to be creepy, c'mon
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

how can you be lost; you're the only one making any sense.
      well guess I was going for or trying to make a point in a backward way ...god knows I don't want to offend anyone here I like everybody ...... Stereotyping I guess is what was going on I guess I still wonder how useful that is..... Hell I've meet rich white guys who were *******s, And I've meet rich white guys who were a ok and so on.... I've known and worked for plenty of people who were and are blue collar not rich not poor I wouldn't judge them to be rednecks....I guess its just easier for me to weed the *******s out why they are *******s don't matter much I guess....... Idk did I just dig a hole ?....

Comment

I don't know about everyone. I am very good.*

And for the record, I am neither black nor a redneck.

*im trained in standard nyc white boy ball. Good defense, very good rebounder and post game, good inside game, my range drops off precipitously at 15 feet, very good passer, ball handler (of course) and overall good court vision and anticipation. What more are you get out of 5'11, 160lbs with somewhat freakishly long appendages?
        but can you jump ?
        Last edited by byron; 05-18-2015, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
          well guess I was going for or trying to make a point in a backward way ...god knows I don't want to offend anyone here I like everybody ...... Stereotyping I guess is what was going on I guess I still wonder how useful that is..... Hell I've meet rich white guys who were *******s, And I've meet rich white guys who were a ok and so on.... I've known and worked for plenty of people who were and are blue collar not rich not poor I wouldn't judge them to be rednecks....I guess its just easier for me to weed the *******s out why they are *******s don't matter much I guess....... Idk did I just dig a hole ?....
          This is probably one of the best posts Ive seen on this site since joining. Makes me feel kinda dumb about the conversation that Rudy lured me into this morning.
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            No it's supposed to be creepy, c'mon
            Whew...I knew that.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              but can you jump ?
              Best I could ever do was grab the rim...but those days are long gone, my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                This is probably one of the best posts Ive seen on this site since joining. Makes me feel kinda dumb about the conversation that Rudy lured me into this morning.
                Yeah, byron is the man.

Comment

.......Don't feel dumb man wasn't shooting for that hell I do dumb every day.... there's plenty of proof of that right in this thread...lol ... I took it deeper than it was meant to go Rudy was just striking up a convo

as far as my post goes... thanks for the kind words
                  Last edited by byron; 05-19-2015, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Best I could ever do was grab the rim...but those days are long gone, my friend.
                    haha I hear that I don't run I get up out of my chair slow and jumping is out of the question ....haha.....

I used to stand 5'10 never had any weight 130 hit 140 for awhile ....Hard to get 5'8 anymore I'm a light 130 they check me with my boots on....
                    Last edited by byron; 05-19-2015, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Yeah, byron is the man.
                      ha.... It more like I'm an old man who ****ed up plenty....but thank you man ...... now lets all move on ......lol
                      Last edited by byron; 05-19-2015, 12:39 AM.

Comment

I don't lurk people. You chose to lurk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                          Topic: How Good Is Everyone Here In Basketball?
                          lol when I was in high school I was aight....I played PF for my varsity team. but to be honest, I just stopped liking basketball.

for the record, best part of basketball: blocked shots. like, the vicious ones where you smack a layup into the 6th row =P
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            You and JP should team up, as his ball handling is superb, as his defense to superb ball handling.
                            Well....it's gotta be my balls though, that's the misconception. As long as they are my balls, my ball-handling is superb.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Uh hi, i'm ready to ruin everyone's day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                Uh hi, i'm ready to ruin everyone's day.
                                Sooooooo it's a day that ends in Y ?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X