This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Cant really compare the two, imo. Apples and oranges. The players were arrested. Bill has been accused of domestic violence in a custody battle for the kids and theres no proof other than the daughter saying so.

Is your issue with the NFL being to harsh or Fox for not suspending him?

Didnt Mayweathers daughter accuse Floyd of beating her mother (not 100%sure what the story was) right before his the Pacman fight? Nothing happened either.
    what?!? Mayweather has MULTIPLE convictions for domestic violence over the past 15 yrs. and I don't mean 2....I mean 5+, plus all the other allegations that never led to convictions.
    But being a celebrity, you never serve prison time. YAAAAY for $$!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      what?

[*gets]
      eesh....did I really type that?!?!?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        what?!? Mayweather has MULTIPLE convictions for domestic violence over the past 15 yrs. and I don't mean 2....I mean 5+, plus all the other allegations that never led to convictions.
        Lol exactly. It all comes down to mula.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Kona Pipeline Porter

their Longboard Ale (a lager) Is also very drinkable
          I love Kona Longboard, and Kona Big Wave. never had the porter, but I don't really like porters.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Cant really compare the two, imo. Apples and oranges. The players were arrested. Bill has been accused of domestic violence in a custody battle for the kids and theres no proof other than the daughter saying so.

Is your issue with the NFL being to harsh or Fox for not suspending him?

Didnt Mayweathers daughter accuse Floyd of beating her mother (not 100%sure what the story was) right before his the Pacman fight? Nothing happened either.
            My problems with fox not suspending him. Mayweather went to jail for a while because of his domestic violence problems earlier this year. I also doubt the daughter would wrongfully accuse her dad of beating her mom unless he really did.
            Boxing probably should've done something to Floyd as well, but they care about the money so they let it slide the way fox probably will.
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Oh I know that. And Floyd DID do 90 days for domestic violence.

Again Im not sure what the daughter was recent claim was, if this was a new incident or not.

Comment

Again Im not sure what the daughter was recent claim was, if this was a new incident or not.
                Quite honestly, I didn't even know about this....lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                  My problems with fox not suspending him. Mayweather went to jail for a while because of his domestic violence problems earlier this year. I also doubt the daughter would wrongfully accuse her dad of beating her mom unless he really did.
                  Boxing probably should've done something to Floyd as well, but they care about the money so they let it slide the way fox probably will.
                  Agreed about the daughter, but these networks arent going to do ****. Its not just Fox, look at all the scandals anchors are going through lately.

Comment

Kona Pipeline Porter

their Longboard Ale (a lager) Is also very drinkable
                    I love Kona. I liked their .. uhm Blue Wave? The blue one. The red one which is also good is the Island Lager I think.

I'll have to look up their Porter.
                    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

I love Kona Longboard, and Kona Big Wave. never had the porter, but I don't really like porters.
                      Yes! Big Wave!
                      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• So now Kraft wont appeal.

"So in that spirit I don't want to continue the rhetoric that's gone on for the past four months. I'm going to accept reluctantly what he has given to us and not continue this dialogue and rhetoric and we won't appeal."
                        http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...=Facebook_news
                        That "so in the spirit" line made me chuckle.

Comment

So now Kraft wont appeal.

"So in that spirit I don't want to continue the rhetoric that's gone on for the past four months. I'm going to accept reluctantly what he has given to us and not continue this dialogue and rhetoric and we won't appeal."
                          http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...=Facebook_news
                          That "so in the spirit" line made me chuckle.
                          He probably sat back and thought about it. If he really went all out with the appeal he would've created a divide between himself and the league that would've likely led to him having to sell the team if the other owners sided with Rodger. The other scenario would be roger getting fired.
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                            Yes! Big Wave!
                            Yea, both are really good summer beers, imo
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                              He probably sat back and thought about it. If he really went all out with the appeal he would've created a divide between himself and the league that would've likely led to him having to sell the team if the other owners sided with Rodger. The other scenario would be roger getting fired.
                              I agree....some things are just not worth fighting to that extent. The Pats' opinions and feelings have been made perfectly clear....anything else and this starts to look like Roger Clemens type territory.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I just took a look at their message board.....Pats fans a totally pissed ......here's one comment .......Kraft gets to hide in his tower and make billions. Meanwhile, I can't wear a single item of Patriots clothing without ridicule and being called a cheat.

Thanks for pissing on all your fans, so the other 31 can gleefully rip us apart.

Comment

Working...
                                X