Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by byron View Post
    I just took a look at their message board.....Pats fans a totally pissed ......here's one comment .......Kraft gets to hide in his tower and make billions. Meanwhile, I can't wear a single item of Patriots clothing without ridicule and being called a cheat.

    Thanks for pissing on all your fans, so the other 31 can gleefully rip us apart.
    lol, I for one don't give a flying ****.

    I just DON'T care about any of this at all.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by byron View Post
      I just took a look at their message board.....Pats fans a totally pissed ......here's one comment .......Kraft gets to hide in his tower and make billions. Meanwhile, I can't wear a single item of Patriots clothing without ridicule and being called a cheat.

      Thanks for pissing on all your fans, so the other 31 can gleefully rip us apart.
      They can always become Giant fans

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        lol, I for one don't give a flying ****.

        I just DON'T care about any of this at all.....
        yeah me either really its ****ing crazy and funny they are jumping over there....lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          lol, I for one don't give a flying ****.

          I just DON'T care about any of this at all.....
          The thing is that deflating balls isn't that big of a deal and if they just admitted that the balls were less inflated than they should be, none of this probably happens. The pats made the league go through all of this stuff and spend all this money to confirm that they were actually cheating so theyre showing the Pats and the other teams that its better to not **** with them.
          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
          - Marshawn Lynch

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            The thing is that deflating balls isn't that big of a deal and if they just admitted that the balls were less inflated than they should be, none of this probably happens. The pats made the league go through all of this stuff and spend all this money to confirm that they were actually cheating so theyre showing the Pats and the other teams that its better to not **** with them.
            I agree if they did it.... owning it defiantly would have gone over better they would have been called cheats now the are lying cheats and the fan base is calling BK a ****ing spineless coward among other things .....oh well

            Comment


            • Jared Letos Joker looks lame.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Jared Letos Joker looks lame.
                Yep !!!!
                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  eesh....did I really type that?!?!?

                  It's like I don't even recognize you!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                    I love Kona. I liked their .. uhm Blue Wave? The blue one. The red one which is also good is the Island Lager I think.

                    I'll have to look up their Porter.

                    Yeah, Big Wave is like a gold ale. They also make a Pale Ale - it's called Firerock - but it's not a real hoppy IPA, it's more of a lighter hopped american pale ale. Pretty good as well

                    Comment


                    • Heltah Skeltah
                      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • Diddy is such a hypocrite.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Anyway i'm here to ruin everyone's day
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            Diddy is such a hypocrite.
                            what he do?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              what he do?
                              Says black people are committing genocide against one another, and he's not necessarily wrong about that. (Although genocide is a strong word).
                              My problem is he made a killing (no pun intended) off materialistic BS the black community thrives off of. "All about the benjamins" and hating him and his money. Selling drugs, drinking and smoking weed.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • And honestly, I can understand why you dislike Jay-Z too (his old music is still good though, shut up!)
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X