Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are Your Thoughts On Junior's Cheesecake In Brooklyn?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

• http://time.com/3890491/hanergy-li-hejun/

this guy lost half his net worth because "he had something to do"
      "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
      - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
        What Are Your Thoughts On Junior's Cheesecake In Brooklyn?
        Love it!!!

Their fried chicken isnt half bad either (it tasted like they used crushed up cheese-itz in the flour mixture), but the cheeesecake is what theyre known for
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• So who's going to LT now that Beatty is out

Flowers or Pugh??
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            get new glasses now
            Ha- ha, jokes on you! I don't wear glasses.

Wait.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
              So who's going to LT now that Beatty is out

Flowers or Pugh??
              Has to be flowers. Pughs to small to play on the left, knowing tc it'll probably be him though.
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                Has to be flowers. Pughs to small to play on the left, knowing tc it'll probably be him though.
                I'm kind of afraid of that also....

well....that's what camp is for. So we'll see how it goes. Put flowers in during all the balls-out practices, and let all the defensive linemen run at him all day and see what happens.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                  So who's going to LT now that Beatty is out

Flowers or Pugh??
                  Unless Flowers has an outstanding camp I think Pugh will be on the left and Flowers on the right.....I kind of want to throw Flowers to the wolves though, see how he can handle it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    I'm kind of afraid of that also....

well....that's what camp is for. So we'll see how it goes. Put flowers in during all the balls-out practices, and let all the defensive linemen run at him all day and see what happens.
                    Hopefully Pierre Paul is there for camp. For Flowers to practice against him it would be a great learning experience, as long as he gives him his best shot.

Thinking of Pugh playing LT after that Eagles game is a scary thought.
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

http://time.com/3890491/hanergy-li-hejun/

this guy lost half his net worth because "he had something to do"
                      That article does make reference to the fact that the bulk of their business is handled through their parent company. I'm not gonna speculate that they're cooking the books, but that type of codependence doesn't make for a very robust enterprise.

Maybe by knowing that, investors were always one foot and two arms out the door, ready to flood the market with their shares at the first hint of **** hitting the fan.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        Ha- ha, jokes on you! I don't wear glasses.

Wait.........
                        Lol
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          That article does make reference to the fact that the bulk of their business is handled through their parent company. I'm not gonna speculate that they're cooking the books, but that type of codependence doesn't make for a very robust enterprise.

Maybe by knowing that, investors were always one foot and two arms out the door, ready to flood the market with their shares at the first hint of **** hitting the fan.
                          I'm pretty sure they're cooking the books. I think the value shot up like crazy in March or something, and the company's worth almost 4 times the value of the U.S. equivalent.
                          It's just funny that he didn't wanna go to a stock holder meeting because he had something to do.
                          - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Week 1 we have the cowboys and Gregory, who Flowers shut down when they played. Pugh is good on the right side, why move him?? I agree with Dezzy that we should throw him to the wolves, cause if ya cant swim then you bound to drizzown

Comment

• Chinese business inflating their value isn't surprising at all considering China inflates their GDP
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

Chinese business inflating their value isn't surprising at all considering China inflates their GDP
                                People love that GDP metric. I really think there's this insatiable need to cling to any measure, even if inadequate, just to escape all the narratives.

Governments and economists are infatuated with GDP and it's rate growth. The way I see it, my plane's rate of speed is wholly irrelevant to me if there's a high likelihood of crash.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                                X