X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
    http://time.com/3890491/hanergy-li-hejun/

this guy lost half his net worth because "he had something to do"
    That's as vague as my reason for not having a Facebook page. For the record, the reason is: I have this thing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      That's as vague as my reason for not having a Facebook page. For the record, the reason is: I have this thing...
      Like me with seat belts I hate them ....I spend my time worrying about not crashing rather than worrying about being strapped in when I do .....I know crazy me....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        That article does make reference to the fact that the bulk of their business is handled through their parent company. I'm not gonna speculate that they're cooking the books, but that type of codependence doesn't make for a very robust enterprise.

Maybe by knowing that, investors were always one foot and two arms out the door, ready to flood the market with their shares at the first hint of **** hitting the fan.
        I concur!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
          Week 1 we have the cowboys and Gregory, who Flowers shut down when they played. Pugh is good on the right side, why move him?? I agree with Dezzy that we should throw him to the wolves, cause if ya cant swim then you bound to drizzown
          Yeah that would probably be best long term, but how much longer does Eli have? If Flowers struggles and we keep him ind (which is good for his development), we could potentially be just throwing this season away. Dunno.
          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            Like me with seat belts I hate them ....I spend my time worrying about not crashing rather than worrying about being strapped in when I do .....I know crazy me....
            Its not always yourself you need to worry about. Most drivers on the road are like Rudy and capable of driving into a tree at any moment.
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
              Yeah that would probably be best long term, but how much longer does Eli have? If Flowers struggles and we keep him ind (which is good for his development), we could potentially be just throwing this season away. Dunno.

Whoever we put there is gonna struggle, its basically unavoidable. Flowers might struggle a bit more than Pugh early on, but its not like Pughs gonna be able to go up against top REs and win on a consistent basis. I say might as well get Flowers the experience and put Fells beside him to Block until he can do it on his own.
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                Week 1 we have the cowboys and Gregory, who Flowers shut down when they played. Pugh is good on the right side, why move him?? I agree with Dezzy that we should throw him to the wolves, cause if ya cant swim then you bound to drizzown
                This,....I agree with both of you.
                Short of someone emerging from a beastly summer at LT....you gotta use the 9th pick AT HIS POSITION no less. Kid is gonna grow up quick!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Its not always yourself you need to worry about. Most drivers on the road are like Rudy and capable of driving into a tree at any moment.
                  At least I have a car
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    At least I have a car
                    I'm pretty sure everyone in here has a car. What's the point you were trying to make with this point.
                    - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I'm pretty sure everyone in here has a car. What's the point you were trying to make with this point.
                      That you don't have a car.

Comment

• Your mom's Corolla doesn't count.

Comment

Whoever we put there is gonna struggle, its basically unavoidable. Flowers might struggle a bit more than Pugh early on, but its not like Pughs gonna be able to go up against top REs and win on a consistent basis. I say might as well get Flowers the experience and put Fells beside him to Block until he can do it on his own.
                          I dont think Pugh will be any worse than Beatty is/was. He played LT in college, its his third year....I dont think he will struggle.

Comment

• They should give all our players HGH.
                            1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Your mom's Corolla doesn't count.
                              My grandpa has a corolla if that counts
                              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

That you don't have a car.
                                What car did you go with?

Comment

Working...
                                X