Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Considering I don't go to TAGF.....nope.
    We can invite him in here if you want.

    On a side note, that YA guy really likes to act like he knows absolutely everything about the organization and the sport of football, and its a little annoying
    "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
    - Marshawn Lynch

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
      Well I dont drive his car anyways so it doesnt really matter to me. Plus my cars better.
      Is it better than your grammar?
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Is it better than your grammar?
        My phone takes every opportunity to destroy my sentence structure every chance it gets so by default I guess a carolla would be better as well. Any more questions
        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
        - Marshawn Lynch

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          2006 Honda Civic.
          terrible choice.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
            Beatty was a really solid LT last year so I doubt Pugh is capable of being as good as he was. Also playing a position in college doesnt necessarily mean you can do it in the NFL. Pugh struggles against guys with speed moves, and legnth which is more common for REs than LEs which is why Pughs been good at RT for the most part.
            He was ok, nothing special. Again I think Pugh will have no problems filling in for him should he start at LT. He was one of the best RT in the league his rookie year.

            Positive energy people

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              terrible choice.
              It wasn't a choice, and it's not a terrible car at all lol.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                My phone takes every opportunity to destroy my sentence structure every chance it gets so by default I guess a carolla would be better as well. Any more questions
                Sure,

                Is it better than your spelling? (Carolla? Dude, come on).
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Sure,

                  Is it better than your spelling? (Carolla? Dude, come on).
                  Cars with names are lame for the most part. If the name of your car isn't a bunch of letters, then your car probably sucks or cost multiple hundreds of thousands
                  "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                  - Marshawn Lynch

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                    Cars with names are lame for the most part. If the name of your car isn't a bunch of letters, then your car probably sucks or cost multiple hundreds of thousands
                    What cars don't have names?

                    And can such a list, fundamentally, even be provided?
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      Cars with names are lame for the most part. If the name of your car isn't a bunch of letters, then your car probably sucks or cost multiple hundreds of thousands
                      Oh. I didn't realize there were nameless cars.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        What cars don't have names?

                        And can such a list, fundamentally, even be provided?
                        BMWs, Benzs, Audis, Infinitis....
                        They all have a letter or number to denote the body style then another two or three numbers to tell the engine size
                        "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                        - Marshawn Lynch

                        Comment


                        • Subarus best car isn't one that they came up with a name for, nope its just a couple of letters
                          "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
                          - Marshawn Lynch

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                            BMWs, Benzs, Audis, Infinitis....
                            They all have a letter or number to denote the body style then another two or three numbers to tell the engine size
                            Yes, some cars have written names on them, and other cars have abbreviations and symbols.

                            Nonetheless, they still have names.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • I think its even more spoilish when rich kids try to not act spoiled, ya know?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I think its even more spoilish when rich kids try to not act spoiled, ya know?
                                I call that being modest.

                                And not every kid from a "rich" family is rich. Aka me lol ugh.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X