Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • http://abcnews.go.com/US/deputy-ambu...ry?id=31333283

    Awesome. Hell likely get new titanium teeth now too.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      http://abcnews.go.com/US/deputy-ambu...ry?id=31333283

      Awesome. Hell likely get new titanium teeth now too.
      Cool story.
      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

      Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
        Cool story.
        I like how they get their own badge.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I like how they get their own badge.
          I didn't know that the officer can remotely release the k-9. I guess this is pretty obvious, but I just didn't know.
          1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

          Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
            I didn't know that the officer can remotely release the k-9. I guess this is pretty obvious, but I just didn't know.
            yea I didnt know they had that either. Can you imagine a Belgian Malinois or a pit charging you? Must be terrifying.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              yea I didnt know they had that either. Can you imagine a Belgian Malinois or a pit charging you? Must be terrifying.
              Hell no !!! and 100% trained. Officer just yells a command and BOOM !
              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

              Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

              Comment


              • Bad gal
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Some ah dis



                  little bit ah dat




                  geeet it! LGR!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Some ah dis



                    little bit ah dat




                    geeet it! LGR!
                    Lol
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Lol
                      Let's go Devils ..... Let's go Devils .....
                      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                      http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                      http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                      Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                        Let's go Devils ..... Let's go Devils .....
                        Lol
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Lol
                          nobody likes a snot Rudy.

                          Good to know I got you watching though.


                          Tough series....I thought we were better, just didnt play well last night. McDonough was playing with a broken foot and Stall a broken ankle.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            nobody likes a snot Rudy.

                            Good to know I got you watching though.


                            Tough series....I thought we were better, just didnt play well last night. McDonough was playing with a broken foot and Stall a broken ankle.
                            Lmao I didn't watch that ****, Sportscenter told me.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Lmao I didn't watch that ****, Sportscenter told me.
                              Hey Rudy!
                              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                                Hey Rudy!
                                Yo
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X