Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    I could

    I was gonna put a pic of Judy Garland (back in her younger days) but I thought maybe someone like BILL would snicker at it, so I didn't bother.
    sounds like that ******* Bill has an undue influence on your decisions

    I'm sure Antwuan supports all your decisions though, so I wouldn't worry about Bill. Where is that guy anyway?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Of course
      Picture Me & You Watching A Giants Game Together.
      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
        Picture Me & You Watching A Giants Game Together.
        .....
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
          sounds like that ******* Bill has an undue influence on your decisions

          I'm sure Antwuan supports all your decisions though, so I wouldn't worry about Bill. Where is that guy anyway?
          Banned forever

          Jk he's posting on an alt account whoops
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
            Picture Me & You Watching A Giants Game Together.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
              Lol!
              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                Ok, he didn't say Dez and some hooker..
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • there goes rudy with her modified ikyabwai

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                    If only he could get a hd stream on this thing

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Vic Vinegar View Post
                      If only he could get a hd stream on this thing

                      Only reason to not buy that thing is a vow of chastity.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                        Only reason to not buy that thing is a vow of chastity.
                        I'm interested because of all the free oysters attached to it. The Delaware river catfish is also very intriguing imo tbqfh.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Vic Vinegar View Post
                          I'm interested because of all the free oysters attached to it. The Delaware river catfish is also very intriguing imo tbqfh.
                          That's actually a great business idea. All that stuff is depression proof. Why? Because people gotta eat.

                          Plus, those are sewage-proof imho.

                          Gee, you're lucky to be in business with someone as resilient as me.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                            there goes rudy with her modified ikyabwai
                            Go masturbate
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Go masturbate
                              I'm not (insert other poster)

                              see that's funny, because, that's your bread-and-butter comeback

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                Go masturbate
                                I can confirm Charlie's seen him pounding off recently

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X