Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                RayRayBCrayCray
                lol....craycrayrudy
                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• The real question is why is it that a certain individual in this thread likes to make a fuss when Cruz and Beckham post pictures of themselves on line doing anything, but never ever says anything when Weatherford keeps posting similar photos at roughly the same frequency?

Is it because he discriminates against WRs and not punters?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vic Vinegar View Post
                    The real question is why is it that a certain individual in this thread likes to make a fuss when Cruz and Beckham post pictures of themselves on line doing anything, but never ever says anything when Weatherford keeps posting similar photos at roughly the same frequency?

Yasss.

*punter is code for white, right?

Comment

The real question is why is it that a certain individual in this thread likes to make a fuss when Cruz and Beckham post pictures of themselves on line doing anything, but never ever says anything when Weatherford keeps posting similar photos at roughly the same frequency?

Because Steve is out saving lives when hes not in the gym getting ready for the season.
                      Steve doesnt post selfies anywhere near the rate of ODB. And many of them are with his family
                      Last edited by dezzzR; 06-02-2015, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Because Steve is out saving lives when hes not in the gym getting ready for the season.
                        Steve doesnt post selfies anywhere near the rate of ODB. And many of them are with his family
                        I'm just so confused as to why you just don't unfollow the man so you won't see his selfies anymore...that's where i'm lost.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          I'm just so confused as to why you just don't unfollow the man so you won't see his selfies anymore...that's where i'm lost.
                          Because for the 100th time, it doesnt bother me. Its funny how in love with themselves some people are. And it gives me more snowballs to throw at you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            I personally feel like its more annoying that hes constantly posting pictures of himself at the gym when its really his job to stay in shape. This would be similar to me posting selfies of myself while selling homes or body gaurding. You will never see a selfie of me making crowtien because its my job to do it not something I wanna shove in peoples faces.Odells just an overall classier individual imo.

Plus if were being honest no one wants to see his gremlin like children on IG all day.

Comment

• I would plow Weatherfords wife after Elis if given the option tbcfh

Comment

I personally feel like its more annoying that hes constantly posting pictures of himself at the gym when its really his job to stay in shape. This would be similar to me posting selfies of myself while selling homes or body gaurding. You will never see a selfie of me making crowtien because its my job to do it not something I wanna shove in peoples faces.Odells just an overall classier individual imo.

Plus if were being honest no one wants to see his gremlin like children on IG all day.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X