This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vic Vinegar View Post
    Ive been meaning to ask you for a new paperweight. I ended up eating my last one.
    that's because it's an

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Lol stop saying it doesn't bother you, it clearly does. Using me as your excuse doesn't work smart one.
      I dont see why you would think that.
      Why does my opinion of him bother you?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Its because you are a liar

Comment

Because you lie and says it doesn't bother you, while posting his pictures over and over and over.
          If something was truly stupid to me or was unappealing to me, why would I take the time and continually post it? And then say oh it doesn't actually bother me. You'd look at me sideways. If you're posting it to get a reaction out of me, i'm not reacting to you insulting ODB, i'm reacting to how weird you are by continually posting his photos talking about his lips and his clothes, and then saying "I don't care." And it's not even out of the ordinary. You complain about photos people take every single day.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Because you lie and says it doesn't bother you, while posting his pictures over and over and over.
            If something was truly stupid to me or was unappealing to me, why would I take the time and continually post it? And then say oh it doesn't actually bother me. You'd look at me sideways. If you're posting it to get a reaction out of me, i'm not reacting to you insulting ODB, i'm reacting to how weird you are by continually posting his photos talking about his lips and his clothes, and then saying "I don't care." And it's not even out of the ordinary. You complain about photos people take every single day.
            lol Iv posted 2-3 pictures of him, woman. You constantly make **** up.

Comment

lol Iv posted 2-3 pictures of him, woman. You constantly make **** up.
              Um you're seriously delusional if you think you've only posted 2 or 3, but whatever keeps your mind settled, go for it.

Comment

Um you're seriously delusional if you think you've only posted 2 or 3, but whatever keeps your mind settled, go for it.
                Well have Bill do the research when he gets back......
                Its not many.

Comment

Well have Bill do the research when he gets back......
                  Its not many.
                  You need Bill to do things for you lol

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rudy;1523705
                    If something was truly stupid to me or was unappealing to me, why would I take the time and continually post it?[/QUOTE]

What if you thought it was amusing? Is that possible? Is it allowed. Can people find things funny.

Comment

• Relying on other men is weak. Be your own boss.

Comment

What if you thought it was amusing? Is that possible? Is it allowed. Can people find things funny.
                        Given what you say about his lips and how he shows off snd how he is a moron, I don't think you find it amusing, you just want people to believe you do so you won't be called out. Lol I'm not stupid Dez, I know how us humans work.

Comment

Relying on other men is weak. Be your own boss.
                          I am The Boss. Thats why Bill is going to do it for me.

Comment

I am The Boss. Thats why Bill is going to do it for me.
                            If Bill doesn't want to, he can just say no and that's that. So are you really bossing him? Or asking him.

Comment

Given what you say about his lips and how he shows off snd how he is a moron, I don't think you find it amusing, you just want people to believe you do so you won't be called out. Lol I'm not stupid Dez, I know how us humans work.
                              So people only make fun of others if they bother them. Got it.

Comment

• I think the real issue is Rudy is obsessed with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X