Moss
    and its not even close
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

• Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
      and its not even close
      exactocorrectomundo ( I own the coopyrights to this word...mine !!!! )
      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

• There's a new FREE Blizzard PC game called Heroes of the Storm that just went live on Tuesday that's pretty damn fun and addicting. It's a MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) game where you choose your character for the match, and play 5 vs 5 with and against other people. as the match goes on you get more abilities and stuff, and complete objectives with the end intention of destroying someone's base. I must say, for a free game, it's damn fun
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...han-randy-moss

I know its blech but some good points

Comment

• Damn, I might actually buy a PS4 just to get that new Batman game.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SG88 View Post
              Damn, I might actually buy a PS4 just to get that new Batman game.
              Yeaaa Im looking forward to it. Im sure it will be like the previous ones. Fighting mechanics are real good. Ninja Batman, real fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...han-randy-moss

I know its blech but some good points
                No ****ing chance. Listen to the only thing you need to know that this article doesn't touch on.

Terrell Owens played with Steve Young, a VERY good Jeff Garcia(meaning when Garcia was in SF), Donovan McNabb, and Tony Romo....

Randy Moss played 3 years with Tom Brady, aaaaaaand WHO ELSE EXACTLY??? And while playing under all the rest of the MEH QBs, was MUCH more consistent than TO ever was. I don't wanna hear the "other WRs drew coverage" nonsense either....Cris Carter is a HOF....you telling me teams didn't care about covering one of the best WRs to ever play? **** that noise man.

in closing:

Bad Randy.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yeaaa Im looking forward to it. Im sure it will be like the previous ones. Fighting mechanics are real good. Ninja Batman, real fun.
                  The previous ones were all great games. The controls on the game have always been awesome. They changed them up just a little on Arkham Origins, but I got used to them pretty quickly. Slade was a pretty hard boss in Origins. Even harder than Bane at the end.
                  sigpic

Comment

The previous ones were all great games. The controls on the game have always been awesome. They changed them up just a little on Arkham Origins, but I got used to them pretty quickly. Slade was a pretty hard boss in Origins. Even harder than Bane at the end.
                    I have the first 2 on Steam....I got sooooo bored within the first 2 levels of the first one that I just gave up. I could tell the game was going to take forever, and immediately lost interest.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I was thinking about preordering it from somewhere too because they offer a free batsuit. I saw one add that said if you order from Gamestop theyll give you the Batman Beyond suit (no cape but bad *** none the less) but I dont see it anymore. It says Dark Knight suit.

Comment

Was Origins good? I started playing but never finished. Was there a detective mode in that?

Comment

• The second game was great. Playing catwoman was dope.

Hope we see some Robin. Robins suit with the hood is bad ***. The two poll things he fights with is cool too.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            I have the first 2 on Steam....I got sooooo bored within the first 2 levels of the first one that I just gave up. I could tell the game was going to take forever, and immediately lost interest.
                            ??? Youre cray. Great games.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              No ****ing chance. Listen to the only thing you need to know that this article doesn't touch on.

Terrell Owens played with Steve Young, a VERY good Jeff Garcia(meaning when Garcia was in SF), Donovan McNabb, and Tony Romo....

Randy Moss played 3 years with Tom Brady, aaaaaaand WHO ELSE EXACTLY??? And while playing under all the rest of the MEH QBs, was MUCH more consistent than TO ever was. I don't wanna hear the "other WRs drew coverage" nonsense either....Cris Carter is a HOF....you telling me teams didn't care about covering one of the best WRs to ever play? **** that noise man.

in closing:

Bad Randy.
                              TO balled in every system he was in. Garcia was average as was Mcnabb. TO best season with the cowboys was also Romos best season.

Comment

TO balled in every system he was in. Garcia was average as was Mcnabb. TO best season with the cowboys was also Romos best season.
                                In what way was mcnabb average. Moss probably would've taken him over whoever he had outside of NE every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X