Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    TO balled in every system he was in. Garcia was average as was Mcnabb. TO best season with the cowboys was also Romos best season.
    You're bad at knowing football......real bad....

    shut up Dezz.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I have the first 2 on Steam....I got sooooo bored within the first 2 levels of the first one that I just gave up. I could tell the game was going to take forever, and immediately lost interest.
      You just have to be more patient. LOL

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
        You just have to be more patient. LOL
        *****, I have 200 steam games....do I SOUND like a patient person when it comes to that???
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          TO balled in every system he was in. Garcia was average as was Mcnabb. TO best season with the cowboys was also Romos best season.
          I disagree. I think that McNabb was a really good QB and might actually be in Canton one day. Before TO, he was still killing it despite having Todd Pinkston, Hank Baskett, and Freddie Mitchell to throw to. He has the stats to back it up. TO, on the other hand, should be a first ballot hall of famer but probably won't because of all of the other ****.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            You're bad at knowing football......real bad....

            shut up Dezz.
            What did I say thats not true? Mcnabb and Garcia were avg. Would you agree? Romos a good qb, but his best season was with TO the 07 season.

            Comment


            • The way I look at it....for the prices I get PC games for....if they entertain me for an hour, they were probably worth the price I paid.
              Played a few hours of Batman Arkham Asylum(that was the first one), got bored.....but I only paid like $15 for 2 of those, plus Mortal Kombat Series, F.E.A.R. series, LOTR series, and bonus DLC for all of them....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                What did I say thats not true? Mcnabb and Garcia were avg. Would you agree? Romos a good qb, but his best season was with TO the 07 season.
                No, I DON'T agree....look at the years in question.

                TO played 15 seasons......8 of them were with a QB who was a probowler in the same season. OVER HALF of his seasons were spent with QBs having pro-bowl seasons......that's more seasons than TO was a pro-bowler himself, that's for sure lol

                just saying that Randy Moss was only "lucky" enough to have a great QB for such a brief period of time. I don't know how that can be discredited legitimately.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • It's kind of a dumb argument anyway, since they are both most likely first ballot HOFers, but....I'm still right
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Randy Moss
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                      I knew that. It's been tough here the past few days what with dezz being the only one around who regularly makes me laugh


                      thaaanks

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        No, I DON'T agree....look at the years in question.

                        TO played 15 seasons......8 of them were with a QB who was a probowler in the same season. OVER HALF of his seasons were spent with QBs having pro-bowl seasons......that's more seasons than TO was a pro-bowler himself, that's for sure lol

                        just saying that Randy Moss was only "lucky" enough to have a great QB for such a brief period of time. I don't know how that can be discredited legitimately.
                        Youre making it sound like Culpepper was terrible. He had a few good years with Randy. His best year Moss even missed a few games and he still threw close to 40 tds.

                        Comment


                        • Dammit Dezz....at least acknowledge that I'm right about what I said regardless of your personal opinion!!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                            I disagree. I think that McNabb was a really good QB and might actually be in Canton one day. Before TO, he was still killing it despite having Todd Pinkston, Hank Baskett, and Freddie Mitchell to throw to. He has the stats to back it up. TO, on the other hand, should be a first ballot hall of famer but probably won't because of all of the other ****.
                            McNabb was good but he's no more Canton eligible than Elisha.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post


                              lol...this is what I'm talking about, people

                              Comment


                              • My son's wife gave birth to Isaac J. 21 inches 7 lbs 1 am this morning...and all is good ...makes me gramp x 3 !!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X