X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I need a road trip
    I'd like to do an actual cross-country trip....but im not sure if I could be in a car that long anymore. did it too much when I was younger.

If I had an RV, that'd be SWEET!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I going to start wearing knee sleeves with shorts.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I going to start wearing knee sleeves with shorts.
        no idea what that even means, but....good for you, I guess....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          theyre like briefs for your knees

Comment

Eli
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Yeeeeaaaaa.....I'm just going to go ahead and tell you both to shut up.....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yeeeeaaaaa.....I'm just going to go ahead and tell you both to shut up.....
                This is what I was referring to http://www.bigblueview.com/2015/6/9/...ves-giants-ota

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  still don't care.....literally won't read it. wasting precious strength to click.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

still don't care.....literally won't read it. wasting precious strength to click.
                    Ok

Comment

Ok
                      You promised......pinky promised!!

Comment

• I find it odd that people don't feel providing ID to ensure we aren't giving their own money away to strangers is a reasonable request.

You want $1000 from your account? I need your ID since I don't know who you are. People honestly raise hell about it.

The line that ends all arguments? I say "I can just come in here, tell people I'm you, and take your entire life savings, just because I want it. How's that sound? seem right??"

YEA!!! SAY SOMETHING MOTHER****ER!!!!!
                        lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Ok
                          I thought they were the cool blue ones similar to the ones some players wear on their arms. I dont like the ones hes wearing.

Comment

I find it odd that people don't feel providing ID to ensure we aren't giving their own money away to strangers is a reasonable request.

You want $1000 from your account? I need your ID since I don't know who you are. People honestly raise hell about it.

The line that ends all arguments? I say "I can just come in here, tell people I'm you, and take your entire life savings, just because I want it. How's that sound? seem right??"

lol
                            Seems like common sense.

Comment

I find it odd that people don't feel providing ID to ensure we aren't giving their own money away to strangers is a reasonable request.

lol
                              Lol, I just caught **** from a customer because one of our managers didn't ask for ID after she left her card there the night prior.

She had a bad experience dining in the night before, and to top it off, she left her card there too. She emailed our corp office a complaint, so I had to smooth it over with her through email, but I let the manager at the store know she was coming to pick up her card. So when she came, he just gave it to her. And so she *****es about that too...

Comment

I'd like to do an actual cross-country trip....but im not sure if I could be in a car that long anymore. did it too much when I was younger.

If I had an RV, that'd be SWEET!!!!
                                pshhhh, I be like
                                all +7000 miles.

Comment

Working...
                                X