Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I need a road trip
    I'd like to do an actual cross-country trip....but im not sure if I could be in a car that long anymore. did it too much when I was younger.

    If I had an RV, that'd be SWEET!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • I going to start wearing knee sleeves with shorts.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I going to start wearing knee sleeves with shorts.
        no idea what that even means, but....good for you, I guess....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          no idea what that even means, but....good for you, I guess....
          theyre like briefs for your knees

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            no idea what that even means, but....good for you, I guess....
            Eli
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Yeeeeaaaaa.....I'm just going to go ahead and tell you both to shut up.....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Yeeeeaaaaa.....I'm just going to go ahead and tell you both to shut up.....
                This is what I was referring to http://www.bigblueview.com/2015/6/9/...ves-giants-ota
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  still don't care.....literally won't read it. wasting precious strength to click.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    still don't care.....literally won't read it. wasting precious strength to click.
                    Ok
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Ok
                      You promised......pinky promised!!

                      Comment


                      • I find it odd that people don't feel providing ID to ensure we aren't giving their own money away to strangers is a reasonable request.

                        You want $1000 from your account? I need your ID since I don't know who you are. People honestly raise hell about it.

                        The line that ends all arguments? I say "I can just come in here, tell people I'm you, and take your entire life savings, just because I want it. How's that sound? seem right??"

                        YEA!!! SAY SOMETHING MOTHER****ER!!!!!
                        lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Ok
                          I thought they were the cool blue ones similar to the ones some players wear on their arms. I dont like the ones hes wearing.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            I find it odd that people don't feel providing ID to ensure we aren't giving their own money away to strangers is a reasonable request.

                            You want $1000 from your account? I need your ID since I don't know who you are. People honestly raise hell about it.

                            The line that ends all arguments? I say "I can just come in here, tell people I'm you, and take your entire life savings, just because I want it. How's that sound? seem right??"

                            YEA!!! SAY SOMETHING MOTHER****ER!!!!!
                            lol
                            Seems like common sense.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              I find it odd that people don't feel providing ID to ensure we aren't giving their own money away to strangers is a reasonable request.

                              You want $1000 from your account? I need your ID since I don't know who you are. People honestly raise hell about it.

                              The line that ends all arguments? I say "I can just come in here, tell people I'm you, and take your entire life savings, just because I want it. How's that sound? seem right??"

                              YEA!!! SAY SOMETHING MOTHER****ER!!!!!
                              lol
                              Lol, I just caught **** from a customer because one of our managers didn't ask for ID after she left her card there the night prior.

                              She had a bad experience dining in the night before, and to top it off, she left her card there too. She emailed our corp office a complaint, so I had to smooth it over with her through email, but I let the manager at the store know she was coming to pick up her card. So when she came, he just gave it to her. And so she *****es about that too...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                I'd like to do an actual cross-country trip....but im not sure if I could be in a car that long anymore. did it too much when I was younger.

                                If I had an RV, that'd be SWEET!!!!
                                pshhhh, I be like
                                all +7000 miles.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X