all +7000 miles.
      freak gasoline fight accident?
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf..._the_most.html

Hope he does well.

Comment

• Rudy.....any of your dicey stream sites that I haven't seen yet have access to the following channels: Destination America, or El Rey Network??

My roommate was asking me to find them. If I find one I might hook up some places with webrips for torrents.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Rudy.....any of your dicey stream sites that I haven't seen yet have access to the following channels: Destination America, or El Rey Network??

My roommate was asking me to find them. If I find one I might hook up some places with webrips for torrents.
            The ones I've found so far are awful. They only have limited channels, and sometimes they don't work.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              The ones I've found so far are awful. They only have limited channels, and sometimes they don't work.
              One of the ones you gave me has been doing the trick. Sometimes I can get 5 different streams for one channel, which is great, because usually 3 of them are **** quality lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• It's bull****, because my cable company doesn't even offer either channel, so I can't use my parent's login info on their websites even lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

One of the ones you gave me has been doing the trick. Sometimes I can get 5 different streams for one channel, which is great, because usually 3 of them are **** quality lol
                  Is it? That's good. I'm always looking to find better streams because I know they are out there, you just have to get lucky.
                  I found another sports stream that's REALLY good if you're interested.

And yeah, the link I gave you gives you different links to the same show/game. So that you aren't stuck on one ****ty link.

Comment

Is it? That's good. I'm always looking to find better streams because I know they are out there, you just have to get lucky.
                    I found another sports stream that's REALLY good if you're interested.

And yeah, the link I gave you gives you different links to the same show/game. So that you aren't stuck on one ****ty link.
                    Yea. I just wish I had a better selection for networks. It's not even like I'm trying to steal cable or anything. I can't get certain channels even if I wanted them.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I find it odd that people don't feel providing ID to ensure we aren't giving their own money away to strangers is a reasonable request.

You want $1000 from your account? I need your ID since I don't know who you are. People honestly raise hell about it.

The line that ends all arguments? I say "I can just come in here, tell people I'm you, and take your entire life savings, just because I want it. How's that sound? seem right??"

YEA!!! SAY SOMETHING MOTHER****ER!!!!!
                      lol

Here's somethng that always helped me when I was younger: People are idiots.

You're welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

You're welcome
                        I am reminded of this every time Im behind someone driving below the speed limit in the left lane. These are usually the same people that dont understand that your trying to tell them something with your high beams and horn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

You're welcome
                          That IS very good......sometimes I just need to be a little long winded......you know...for dramatic effect.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Vic Vinegar View Post
                            I am reminded of this every time Im behind someone driving below the speed limit in the left lane. These are usually the same people that dont understand that your trying to tell them something with your high beams and horn.
                            hmm....I've always assumed that just meant the person hated me. And I'm all like "Join the club, ****face!!"
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I asked for just a dab of sour scream and it looks like King Kong jizzed all over my Chipotle

Comment

I asked for just a dab of sour scream and it looks like King Kong jizzed all over my Chipotle
                                Ya welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X