This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Harooni"]dress? i dont wear dresses im metro not #####.** maybe some khaki shorts with a pink lacoste shirt, or white linen pants and a D@G see through shirt. []* I 'll drive the ladies mad with excitement.
    [/quote]

lmao, that made my day
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yayyy for me finally gettin to 500 posts!!</p>

alittle somethin somethin just for you LT![]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

GAaaaaaaa.. not this again!
      [/quote]</p>

sorry i couldnt help myself lol</p>

[/quote]

LOL. I don't get how a football forum mostly of guys, have pics of guys in speedos floating around like this... This has to break alot of "man law" rules!

I must visit the "hot girls thread" on nfl draft countdown, to get this image out of my head and replace it with T &amp; A []

[/quote]</p>

yeah mr.mod- can i please have a girls only thread, that would be surperb lol but it would last about 8 seconds til mmb came in there and tried to pick someone up lol</p>

[/quote]

No love for Mini-Me? []

I'd try to beat him to the chase... lol
      [/quote]</p>

yes i know, he is rubbing off on you lol</p>[/quote]

I would try to beat him, but there's no LT swimsuit calendar yet.... gotta work on that [:P]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[:O]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"]I cant make it , i have absolutely nothing to wear.
          [/quote] just put ur dress on and get ur hair-did and get out here. i would say i'll tell them to put the mets game on, but its yanks-boston[/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">lets go boston!!!![:P]</font></p>[/quote]

don't get me started PHILLY girl[/quote]

I don't mind the Phillies as much as the Eagles and the Sixers...

NL teams, meh, except the Mets, I hate the Mets

the Phils are alright

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"]I cant make it , i have absolutely nothing to wear.
            [/quote] just put ur dress on and get ur hair-did and get out here. i would say i'll tell them to put the mets game on, but its yanks-boston[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>lets go boston!!!![:P]</FONT></P>

[/quote] don't get me started PHILLY girl[/quote]</P>

bring it *****.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[:O]*

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAH, that actually got me caught at work for the literal LOL

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] just put ur dress on and get ur hair-did and get out here. i would say i'll tell them to put the mets game on, but its yanks-boston[/quote]</P>

bring it *****.</P>

</P>[/quote]

ur sexy stock drops major points on the NEW YORK GIANTS message boards when you say your a fan of a Philly team..

sucha shame

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yes i know, he is rubbing off on you lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] HAHAHAHAHAH, that actually got me caught at work for the literal LOL[/quote]</P>

this thread always makes me literally LOL- i hope one of you guys have intensions of supporting my broke *** when i get fired </P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yes i know, he is rubbing off on you lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] HAHAHAHAHAH, that actually got me caught at work for the literal LOL[/quote]</P>

this thread always makes me literally LOL- i hope one of you guys have intensions of supporting my broke *** when i get fired </P>

Comment

...but then again, i think it is better than being a mets fan

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] just put ur dress on and get ur hair-did and get out here. i would say i'll tell them to put the mets game on, but its yanks-boston[/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">lets go boston!!!![:P]</font></p>

[/quote] don't get me started PHILLY girl[/quote]</p>

bring it *****.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

bring it *****.</P>

</P>

[/quote] ur sexy stock drops major points on the NEW YORK GIANTS message boards when you say your a fan of a Philly team.. sucha shame[/quote]</P>

chase utley is one sexy dude.</P>

Comment

there is going to be like 20 guys and 2 girls sounds like a sausage fest.

(what time should i come) lol

Comment

lol maybe 3....

i am tryng to get my girl pam to come thru but i dunno if she is

Comment

Working...
                                X