This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"]I cant make it , i have absolutely nothing to wear.
    [/quote] just put ur dress on and get ur hair-did and get out here. i would say i'll tell them to put the mets game on, but its yanks-boston[/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">lets go boston!!!![:P]</font></p>

[/quote] don't get me started PHILLY girl[/quote]</p>

bring it *****.</p>

</p>[/quote]

ur sexy stock drops major points on the NEW YORK GIANTS message boards when you say your a fan of a Philly team..

sucha shame[/quote]

Matt....

She's blond and a Giants fan and she's cute

This is greater than being a fan of the Philadelphia Phillies imo

Comment

lol i would come with the mrs. but we live too far south jersey.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"]I cant make it , i have absolutely nothing to wear.
        [/quote] just put ur dress on and get ur hair-did and get out here. i would say i'll tell them to put the mets game on, but its yanks-boston[/quote]</p>

<font color="#ff0000">lets go boston!!!![:P]</font></p>

[/quote] don't get me started PHILLY girl[/quote]</p>

bring it *****.</p>

</p>[/quote]

ur sexy stock drops major points on the NEW YORK GIANTS message boards when you say your a fan of a Philly team..

sucha shame[/quote]

Matt....

She's blond and a Giants fan and she's cute

This is greater than being a fan of the Philadelphia Phillies imo
        [/quote]

i know public defender.. im just breakin her chops...

man i gosta learns u
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Phillies /giant fan. ewwwww i saw one the other day, poor confused guy had a giant jacket and phillies hat.

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]Phillies /giant fan. ewwwww i saw one the other day, poor confused guy had a giant jacket and phillies hat.
            [/quote]

That's better than Morehead

Giants/Red Sox/Celtics

NY and Boston? NO WAY

NY and Philly? Depends on the league

Comment

very true LT. Moorehead is a troubled soul

Comment

[quote user="Harooni"]Phillies /giant fan. ewwwww i saw one the other day, poor confused guy had a giant jacket and phillies hat.
                [/quote]</P>

i am no confused. lol</P>

Comment

ur just blond []

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur just blond [][/quote]</P>

thanks captian obvious []</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yayyy for me finally gettin to 500 posts!!</p>

alittle somethin somethin just for you LT![]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

GAaaaaaaa.. not this again!
                      [/quote]</p>

sorry i couldnt help myself lol</p>

[/quote]

LOL. I don't get how a football forum mostly of guys, have pics of guys in speedos floating around like this... This has to break alot of "man law" rules!

I must visit the "hot girls thread" on nfl draft countdown, to get this image out of my head and replace it with T &amp; A []

[/quote]</p>

yeah mr.mod- can i please have a girls only thread, that would be surperb lol but it would last about 8 seconds til mmb came in there and tried to pick someone up lol</p>[/quote]

NO! lol. Not you guys I am worried about. My buddy JG would fill that place with pics that make that damn calendar look like G rated stuff! lol. So no, I am too smart to let that happen. Plus the last thing we want is a mother calling up the giants offices whining about it.

And trust me people do call up and complain.

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yayyy for me finally gettin to 500 posts!!</P>

alittle somethin somethin just for you LT![]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

sorry i couldnt help myself lol</P>

[/quote]

LOL. I don't get how a football forum mostly of guys, have pics of guys in speedos floating around like this... This has to break alot of "man law" rules!

I must visit the "hot girls thread" on nfl draft countdown, to get this image out of my head and replace it with T &amp; A []

[/quote]</P>

yeah mr.mod- can i please have a girls only thread, that would be surperb lol but it would last about 8 seconds til mmb came in there and tried to pick someone up lol</P>

[/quote]

NO! lol. Not you guys I am worried about. My buddy JG would fill that place with pics that make that damn calendar look like G rated stuff! lol. So no, I am too smart to let that happen. Plus the last thing we want is a mother calling up the giants offices whining about it.

[/quote]</P>

they need adult threads then, but then poor little LT would be left out[]</P>

Comment

people calling up and complaining about message boards should have their nuts kicked in

Comment

matt check your mail

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yayyy for me finally gettin to 500 posts!!</p>

alittle somethin somethin just for you LT![]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

sorry i couldnt help myself lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

yeah mr.mod- can i please have a girls only thread, that would be surperb lol but it would last about 8 seconds til mmb came in there and tried to pick someone up lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

they need adult threads then, but then poor little LT would be left out[]</p>[/quote]

We'd have to card him! lol.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]people calling up and complaining about message boards should have their nuts kicked in[/quote]

Do you know how common that is though? Kevin, the old Manager of new media, used to tell us stories of the people who used to call. And if we banned or suspended someone they'd call and throw a fit. Alot of them would use the "freedom of speech" excuse to say or do whatever on this board. But this is the giants MB, so if people don't follow the rules we can throw them out. And if they re-sign on, we can go to the police and say harrassment. That this person is not following the rules. It's like getting thrown out of a bar, and annoyingly trying to keep coming in.

Comment

Working...
                                X