Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Pratt is playing a Caesar Milan of a pack a raptors in the new Jurassic Park movie? Sounds interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      So Pratt is playing a Caesar Milan of a pack a raptors in the new Jurassic Park movie? Sounds interesting.

not sure why that's so small. it was a larger photo on my screen lol
      Last edited by JPizzack; 06-10-2015, 03:42 PM.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

not sure why that's so small. it was a larger photo on my screen lol
        We don't need you to pull a Dezz with the photo sizes
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          We don't need you to pull a Dezz with the photo sizes
          lil baby Rudy

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            lil baby Rudy

I'm not white
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Do wasps make honey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vic Vinegar View Post
                Do wasps make honey?
                no

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  no
                  Turns out that they're wasps. Do they make any type of delicious substance. I need to make sure before I take down the hive, I don't wanna miss out anything good.

Comment

Turns out that they're wasps. Do they make any type of delicious substance. I need to make sure before I take down the hive, I don't wanna miss out anything good.
                    No, wasp hives are only used to make more wasps.

Comment

well they have big stingers.... you have to piss them off a little to find tho ...use a stick

Comment

No, wasp hives are only used to make more wasps.
                        I feel like there probably isn't any scientific evidence supporting that. I'm probably gonna crack it open anyways just in case there's something delicious in there. You also might just be trying to get me to throw a perfectly good source of honey because you're jealous you didn't find a hornets nest.
                        Last edited by Vic Vinegar; 06-10-2015, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I feel like there probably isn't any scientific evidence supporting that. I'm probably gonna crack it open anyways just in case there's something delicious in there. You also might just be trying to get me to throw a perfectly good source of honey because you're jealous you didn't find a hornets nest.
                          Do that, just make sure to record it and post it on here, we will all enjoy watching that.

Comment

Do that, just make sure to record it and post it on here, we will all enjoy watching that.
                            Nice try at reverse psychology you jabroni

Comment

Nice try at reverse psychology you jabroni
                              That wasn't reverse psychology. I would enjoy watching a video of you getting attacked by an angry swarm of wasps, and I am quite certain others here would also. So please, pull it open with your bare hands and stick your face in there.

Comment

That wasn't reverse psychology. I would enjoy watching a video of you getting attacked by an angry swarm of wasps, and I am quite certain others here would also. So please, pull it open with your bare hands and stick your face in there.
                                You city dwellers really have no idea how the world works. Obviously I wouldn't stick my hand in a hornets nest without first filling it with smoke to kill all of them. You don'tm even believe in cars so it's not surprising to find that you don't believe in fire and smoke either.

Comment

Working...
                                X