Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Vic Vinegar View Post
    You city dwellers really have no idea how the world works. Obviously I wouldn't stick my hand in a hornets nest without first filling it with smoke to kill all of them. You don'tm even believe in cars so it's not surprising to find that you don't believe in fire and smoke either.
    Well that isn't fun. There will be no yelling and screaming.

    Who said I don't believe in cars? I don't drive cars. Difference.

    Comment


    • Vic, just got your PM that you took down the hornets' nest. Just pop a quick H on that box so that I know which one it is.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        A$AP K-Pop
        Who gave you permission to add a dash in KPop? I know I certainly didn't.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
          Vic, just got your PM that you took down the hornets' nest. Just pop a quick H on that box so that I know which one it is.
          I feel kind of bad for the way I talked to JMike. You think you could give him the box next time your in the city. He deserves it for the way I treated him.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Vic Vinegar View Post
            I feel kind of bad for the way I talked to JMike. You think you could give him the box next time your in the city. He deserves it for the way I treated him.
            *she, bruh

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
              *she, bruh
              Lesbian?!!!!!!?!?!?!??!??!??!??!?????????!!?!?!???!??!?!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!??!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                Who gave you permission to add a dash in KPop? I know I certainly didn't.
                apologies.....kinda....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Apology kinda accepted

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Vic Vinegar View Post
                    Lesbian?!!!!!!?!?!?!??!??!??!??!?????????!!?!?!???!??!?!!!!!?!?!?!??!?!??!
                    I fear you are suffering from an excess of punctuation.

                    Comment


                    • i hate rudes
                      sigpic
                      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

                      2015 season tbd

                      Comment


                      • I love to hate Rudes.

                        Comment


                        • I'm busy!!!!!
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                            i hate rudes
                            :-(
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              I'm busy!!!!!
                              yea i bet.
                              Last edited by dezzzR; 06-11-2015, 01:13 PM.

                              Comment


                              • if you come to do an hour of "banking", and bring 4 children under the age of 4 with you and expect THAT to go well............................well I seriously ****ing hate you.
                                I wish I were joking, but it's infuriating.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X