• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    I would love to be blaqirish
    Hi!

Sarcasman, waving

Comment

• Originally posted by Vic Vinegar View Post
      Turns out that they're wasps. Do they make any type of delicious substance. I need to make sure before I take down the hive, I don't wanna miss out anything good.

They tend to be somewhat entitled and full of themselves. As far as society goes, they're really more parasite than benevolent organsims.

We're still talking about wasps, right?

Comment

Nice try at reverse psychology you jabroni
        Clearly, you are too smart for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          Clearly, you are too smart for him.
          Well I wouldn't be the real estate mogul I am without this superior level of intelligence. You could also infer from his post where he said he doesn't believe he has the motor skills to operate a vehicle that I am superior

Comment

• Nobody who posts in this thread is intelligent
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Nobody who posts in this thread is intelligent
              You ready for this heat wave

Comment

• Id like to hear Dezs opinions on global now that its supposed to 90+ in as far north as the Carolinas and even hotter in most of the southeast all the way through August and possibly into September

Comment

Id like to hear Dezs opinions on global now that its supposed to 90+ in as far north as the Carolinas and even hotter in most of the southeast all the way through August and possibly into September
                  You mean its getting really hot in the south during the summer?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    You mean its getting really hot in the south during the summer?
                    not just hot, its getting ridiculously hot for basically the whole summer. Its also not only affecting the midwest, look at the picture I posted. Its affecting large parts of the midwest as well.

Comment

You ready for this heat wave

Beach
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

not just hot, its getting ridiculously hot for basically the whole summer. Its also not only affecting the midwest, look at the picture I posted. Its affecting large parts of the midwest as well.
                        aliens are using a big *** death ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          aliens are using a big *** death ray.
                          Not even mentioning all the places that have been getting *** blasted with heat for more than a month now. Really is no way you can refute it now.

Comment

Well I wouldn't be the real estate mogul I am without this superior level of intelligence. You could also infer from his post where he said he doesn't believe he has the motor skills to operate a vehicle that I am superior
                            Not a he thank you....but you are right I can't drive, so I don't, tried for a while, gave up after I totaled my 6th car in 4 years. Still have a valid drivers license though, keep renewing it. So at any point I can still get behind the wheel, so hope you are not on the road when I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              Not a he thank you....but you are right I can't drive, so I don't, tried for a while, gave up after I totaled my 6th car in 4 years. Still have a valid drivers license though, keep renewing it. So at any point I can still get behind the wheel, so hope you are not on the road when I do.
                              I apologize for those comments. I was just having a really bad day. I was late for my river cruise today because my stupid friend took forever to get dressed. I thought my car was amphibious (whats the air intake for right, plus the tires should've been able to keep it afloat right) so I drove in.

Now its just kinda sitting there and I dont have the money to get it pulled out.

Comment

• That can't be a sunny reference

Comment

Working...
                                X