X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
    Today is gonna be a sushi day.
    Just make sure you let it sit outside for at least 4 hours before consumption.

Comment

• Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
      welp. gotta find a real bank then.

Let's talk. I think you'll find my terms to be much more reasonable

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        OH NO, were getting the inferno vortex now!!

sounds like something that would be written about hell in Dante's Inferno
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Why tf are y'all arguing about global warming. We need to diss more important matters.

Why isn't Chipotle open 24/7?
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• You see Lebron flailing his legs like a 5 year old after he bumped his head? *****

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Just make sure you let it sit outside for at least 4 hours before consumption.
              The gas station from which I purchase my sushi already takes care of that for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                sounds like something that would be written about hell in Dante's Inferno
                how very literate of you, you ****ing dork.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Why tf are y'all arguing about global warming. We need to diss more important matters.

more importantly, why don't I have a chipotle in my town.....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Vic Vinegar View Post
                    Well I wouldn't be the real estate mogul I am without this superior level of intelligence. You could also infer from his post where he said he doesn't believe he has the motor skills to operate a vehicle that I am superior

Obviously. Everyone knows about the correlation between basic motor skills and IQ.

Comment

Why tf are y'all arguing about global warming. We need to diss more important matters.

Moes>Chipotle

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        You see Lebron flailing his legs like a 5 year old after he bumped his head? *****
                        LeBron could be a pro wrestler with how he sells "bumps"

I'm sure Gurujot will try to say that head injuries are so devastating that the slightest touch could cripple you. (remember his LeBron cramp defense? lol)
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I like Chipotle, but it doesn't meet my daily GMO requirements anymore, so I cut back.

Comment

• Anyone ever get their AC electrical disc/switch-disconnect box replaced?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              What kind of rate is your bank offering on commercial real estate? Serious question I am shopping around.
                              Depends on the asset, its cash flow and the anticipated NOI. Unless JP has direct personal recourse to you in which case the rate will need to be much higher.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Actually I'm not sure. I don't even do commercial; I'm consumer side lending lol
                                He means to say figure it will go off between 175 to 275 over libor

Comment

Working...
                                X