Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
    Here's an off the wall question. Why do women go to the bathroom together?
    mostly to talk **** about whoever else is around....at least that's what I always assumed lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
      Here's an off the wall question. Why do women go to the bathroom together?
      to check makeup and hair, talk about feelings. Needing Tampons and ****.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        mostly to talk **** about whoever else is around....at least that's what I always assumed lol
        You're probably right. I went to a bar last night to watch the game with a few friends and this topic came up. I just thought it was weird last night that 5 women went into one bathroom that had only 1 stall in it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          still waiting on my short brunette......

          you really been dropping the ball on that.
          I already told you i'm right here


          Oh you meant a cauc- right. I'm on it
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
            You're probably right. I went to a bar last night to watch the game with a few friends and this topic came up. I just thought it was weird last night that 5 women went into one bathroom that had only 1 stall in it.
            Wait, were they all together? Or were they 5 different women just wanting to use the restroom?
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              to check makeup and hair, talk about feelings. Needing Tampons and ****.
              Yeah some woman last night was all on my nuts and her friends were cb's that took her to the bathroom last night a few times to discuss ****. I'm married so I wasn't going to do anything, but I did want to see how far I could actually go with her. She probably would have been down if it weren't for those other chicks.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Wait, were they all together? Or were they 5 different women just wanting to use the restroom?
                They were in the same group.

                Comment


                • Dez what was your opinion on brons penis

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                    Here's an off the wall question. Why do women go to the bathroom together?
                    To make out
                    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                    Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                      Today is gonna be a sushi day.
                      See you there!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
                        To make out
                        I can tell you that is very false lol
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          ehh....why??? why can't we just admire whoever we want?! Choosing is difficult =(
                          Being single is great.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                            Yeah some woman last night was all on my nuts and her friends were cb's that took her to the bathroom last night a few times to discuss ****. I'm married so I wasn't going to do anything, but I did want to see how far I could actually go with her. She probably would have been down if it weren't for those other chicks.
                            Sooooo those chicks did you a favor?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              I can tell you that is very false lol
                              Oh, I thought this was happening at a swingers bar...lol
                              1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

                              Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Vic Vinegar View Post
                                Dez what was your opinion on brons penis
                                Tastes like chicken.

                                ps - thank god for this pm feature!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X