Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Stfu
    A thank you would suffice.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      A thank you would suffice.
      No
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        No
        No one messes with my sister from another mister

        Comment


        • why don't you BOTH shut the **** up??
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            why don't you BOTH shut the **** up??
            Go bathe in battery acid.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Youre such a softee Rudes

              "soo please just chill"???

              Youre nicer to the trolls than us.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Youre such a softee Rudes

                "soo please just chill"???

                Youre nicer to the trolls than us.
                I'm tired and don't have the energy to drag people today
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  I'm tired and don't have the energy to drag people today
                  just say what I say to people:

                  "Listen....I don't have the time or the crayons to be able to explain it to you...."
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • OK, which of you guys are GiantsFann8927? He is someone's clone in here. He has to be.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Youre such a softee Rudes

                      "soo please just chill"???

                      Youre nicer to the trolls than us.
                      LOL
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        That's the name of a wing sauce at Planet Wings
                        For a place named Planet Wings, I found their wings to be inauspicious.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          For a place named Planet Wings, I found their wings to be inauspicious.
                          It's true. the place has been going downhill for quite some time. back in I think 08-09, my brother was bartending there just for sundays for football, and it was great. as fast as the next year the place took a nosedive in quality. all their food is...well, bad...
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                            OK, which of you guys are GiantsFann8927? He is someone's clone in here. He has to be.
                            What's he saying. I don't go in there because I got banned last time I posted there.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                              LOL
                              Possibly HHWilliam.

                              Comment


                              • Carrie Heffernan from King of Queens. hmmmph.

                                That voice though....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X