Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eli Manning Is The Greatest QB Of All Time.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      unless youre a male model; no.
      or have a tommy gun.

      Comment


      • damn you rudy, making me side with a damn troll.

        Comment


        • I just can't embrace this grind today tbh

          Comment


          • Well it looks like I turned half the board on ODB. My work here is done.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Well it looks like I turned half the board on ODB. My work here is done.
              was it the wannabe-troll half? because that's what most of this ****ty website is.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Goin 2 Barnes and Noble 4 da day. Hmu on my cell if u need me.

                /away message

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                  Goin 2 Barnes and Noble 4 da day. Hmu on my cell if u need me.

                  /away message
                  Me
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                    Goin 2 Barnes and Noble 4 da day. Hmu on my cell if u need me.

                    /away message
                    Nice....that's some 1998 **** right there. minus barnes and nobles....and the fact that people would have cell phones....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Nice....that's some 1998 **** right there. minus barnes and nobles....and the fact that people would have cell phones....
                      AOL Instant Messenger was around in 1998?
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        AOL Instant Messenger was around in 1998?
                        Yea i'm pretty sure it came out in 1997 or so. it was a big deal that people w/o AOL could message people with AOL. Especially in the following years when everyone in my area all got cable internet(I think that was available here in 99-2000?)
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Hmu on my Nokia brick if u need meh

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                            Hmu on my Nokia brick if u need meh
                            I bet it still works in 2015.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Yea i'm pretty sure it came out in 1997 or so. it was a big deal that people w/o AOL could message people with AOL. Especially in the following years when everyone in my area all got cable internet(I think that was available here in 99-2000?)
                              Oh wow, I know AOL was around then but I thought messenger came in 2002. Oop.

                              Man that and LimeWire changed my life
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                I bet it still works in 2015.
                                It does. I still have mine from 3rd grade with the charger lol.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X