Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I had a Palm Trio in 7th grade. Data plan. Whole 9.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
      I had a Palm Trio in 7th grade. Data plan. Whole 9.
      Cute
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Those brick-*** Nokia phones aren't luxurious...........at all. I used it to let my mom know I was at school safe lol.
        Not luxurious anymore, but 10 years ago they were

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Vic Vinegar View Post
          Not luxurious anymore, but 10 years ago they were
          No they weren't, and I didn't have a Nokia 10 years ago.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
            I had a Palm Trio in 7th grade. Data plan. Whole 9.
            ??
            You look 15 years old tops, maybe you meant the iphone 5?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              ??
              You look 15 years old tops, maybe you meant the iphone 5?
              Yeah, that's what I meant. My iPhone 6+ autocorrected iPhone 5 to Palm Trio.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                Yeah, that's what I meant. My iPhone 6+ autocorrected iPhone 5 to Palm Trio.
                Hey, it happens...

                Comment


                • You ODB cultists are soo lame. They all keep changing the argument.

                  Comment


                  • So what are you guys's favourite Taylor Swift songs. Mine has to be bad blood.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Vic Vinegar View Post
                      So what are you guys's favourite Taylor Swift songs. Mine has to be bad blood.
                      I don't listen to trash
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        I don't listen to trash

                        Comment


                        • Can't get any reading done with this insanely good Sinatra playlist playing.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                            Can't get any reading done with this insanely good Sinatra playlist playing.
                            legit.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                              Can't get any reading done with this insanely good Sinatra playlist playing.
                              I disagree

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Vic Vinegar View Post
                                I disagree
                                you disagree with my inability to get any reading done?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X