This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vic Vinegar View Post
    Buying all games digitally is much more convinient nowadays.
    I did that with the new battlefield and it took almost 24 hours to download. I was pissed. Obviously I should have dled before the release.

Comment

• I think Blondie is due today. We need to quickly come up with a nickname for the baby lol

Something simple like "THEE baby" lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I did that with the new battlefield and it took almost 24 hours to download. I was pissed. Obviously I should have dled before the release.
        I'm too broke to buy anything at this point so it doesn't really matter to me. I was able to download witcher 2 off steam in less than 30 minutes though

Comment

I'm too broke to buy anything at this point so it doesn't really matter to me. I was able to download witcher 2 off steam in less than 30 minutes though
          They say the digital download time for xboxone is terrible and theyre making a patch to speed dl times up. Whoooo knows.

My comp is pretty good. Few hours at most.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I think Blondie is due today. We need to quickly come up with a nickname for the baby lol

Something simple like "THEE baby" lol
            Lil Oscar, Lil wiener

Not at the table Oscar!

Comment

They say the digital download time for xboxone is terrible and theyre making a patch to speed dl times up. Whoooo knows.

My comp is pretty good. Few hours at most.
              I'm probably not buying anything digitally anytime soon now either. Microsoft really butt ****ed me with madden. They told me to contact ea and it took them from January to the end of May to get through all their problem solving cases and Xbox only gives refunds within the first 5 days.

Comment

• lol @ console gaming.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol @ console gaming.
                  I like a bigger screen and a controller. Plus its more comfortable while playing.

Comment

I'm probably not buying anything digitally anytime soon now either. Microsoft really butt ****ed me with madden. They told me to contact ea and it took them from January to the end of May to get through all their problem solving cases and Xbox only gives refunds within the first 5 days.
                    What was the problem? Wasnt downloading?

Comment

I like a bigger screen and a controller. Plus its more comfortable while playing.
                      I play on dual 24" monitors at an obscenely high resolution, which are only like...what, 2 feet in front of me? So who REALLY has the bigger screen? =P
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I play on dual 24" monitors at an obscenely high resolution, which are only like...what, 2 feet in front of me? So who REALLY has the bigger screen? =P
                        I have one 24". how does the dual screen work exactly? Does one screen stay on the desktop while you play games on the other one?

Comment

I have one 24". how does the dual screen work exactly? Does one screen stay on the desktop while you play games on the other one?
                          yea, I prob should have explained that. I don't play games on both monitors. I can I suppose, but the aspect ratio would be all ****ed up, so that'd be useless.

I just like having dual monitor so I can be watching a movie or tv on one monitor while still having browser (or literally anything) open on the other. Now that I've gone dual monitor, I'll never go back lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• and yea, most video cards that have dual outputs are smart enough to realize you have 2 cables in, and will automatically split your desktop accordingly....it's pretty cool.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Is it typical for employers to check references prior to interviewing?

Comment

• Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                                Is it typical for employers to check references prior to interviewing?
                                Good question. I'm not sure
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X