Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    old man sighting in the Yanks thread.

which of yous wished death upon MH?
    lol what???
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• seriously, that Yankees thread has some of the absolute, dumbest, most stubborn people to post on these boards. they aren't even good at debating. they just resort to name-calling, and they do that thing where since it's their team, it's the only right answer....idk....hard for me to read the posts from some of those guys.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        seriously, that Yankees thread has some of the absolute, dumbest, most stubborn people to post on these boards. they aren't even good at debating. they just resort to name-calling, and they do that thing where since it's their team, it's the only right answer....idk....hard for me to read the posts from some of those guys.
        Agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
          I think I fell asleep twice, and both were against the Cowboys in 2010. It was accidental though, stress from high school. I woke up pissed as hell
          Cause shes really a skins fan.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Cause shes really a skins fan.
            Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Lmao yeah pretty much
            "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
            - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

I can't even argue that.....

I just like having the headphones though....that way WHEN I'm listening doesn't even matter.......
              Ive been using the one in my room as much as I can during the days when no one else is home. Only downside is that I hear all the distortion from songs that are leaks and low downloads.
              "I punched the **** out of em in the back with an uppercut"
              - Marshawn Lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                Is Eli Manning The Bravest QB On The Planet?
                Eli = NY's Boldest

Comment

seeing guys with "man bun" haircuts makes me want to punch them in the face on the spot.........who comes up with this ****, seriously?!?!
                  Some boys just want to be pretty!

Comment

You want to see the 50-80 year old demographic throw child like temper tantrums? Tell them $5 savings accounts are required for CU membership.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!

I feel like I don't even know how to talk to people anymore. Aren't IIIIIIIIII supposed to be an adult??

WHAT?!?!? That's outrageous! You Banksters are trying to rip me off!

Sarcasman, off to write his Congressman

Comment

• Originally posted by gurujot View Post
                      Definitely sound system. Nothing like having a 1000 watt sub.
                      Agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        WHAT?!?!? That's outrageous! You Banksters are trying to rip me off!

Sarcasman, off to write his Congressman
                        a child screaming his face off because he doesn't want to eat his broccoli? Still more reasonable than these old ****s.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

seriously, that Yankees thread has some of the absolute, dumbest, most stubborn people to post on these boards. they aren't even good at debating. they just resort to name-calling, and they do that thing where since it's their team, it's the only right answer....idk....hard for me to read the posts from some of those guys.
                          Baseball is not a sport
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

a child screaming his face off because he doesn't want to eat his broccoli? Still more reasonable than these old ****s.
                            I am impervious to your insults!

Now, allow my membership without the onerous $5 savings account requirement and update my passbook because I think my monthly social security deposit has occurred.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              I am impervious to your insults!

Now, allow my membership without the onerous $5 savings account requirement and update my passbook because I think my monthly social security deposit has occurred.
                              passbook. 1974 called, they want their archaic waste of time back.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

passbook. 1974 called, they want their archaic waste of time back.
                                It's the only way I can prove your Bank tricksters aren't screwing me! You see?!? the money is right there, printed on the paper in my passbook....that makes it real

Comment

Working...
                                X