Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
    3.5/10. Needs improvement.
    ok, better luck next time....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Giants, Giants, Giants Can't U See?
      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

      Comment


      • Antwuan is the guy who always tries to start the applause with a slow clap.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
          Antwuan is the guy who always tries to start the applause with a slow clap.
          I was thinking something similar. Or the guy who walks into the bar and goes heeeeyyyy what's the score?!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?

            Comment


            • I would consider baseball a hobby
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                I would consider baseball a hobby
                Arent sports hobbies?.....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  I was thinking something similar. Or the guy who walks into the bar and goes heeeeyyyy what's the score?!
                  When the score is visible on the tv screen.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
                    probay an ekstravirt

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                      When the score is visible on the tv screen.
                      yeeeeppppp
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                        Antwuan is the guy who always tries to start the applause with a slow clap.
                        Oh for real?
                        New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • Non-Giants News: Dallas Cowboys' Rolando McClain suspended four games for violating league's substance abuse policy. He will miss the Cowboys/Giants opened whether he wins his eventual appeal or not

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Non-Giants News: Dallas Cowboys' Rolando McClain suspended four games for violating league's substance abuse policy. He will miss the Cowboys/Giants opened whether he wins his eventual appeal or not
                            So did Sheldon Richardson.........I don't have much sympathy for these guys anymore man lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              So did Sheldon Richardson.........I don't have much sympathy for these guys anymore man lol
                              I dont have any at all.....unless its an Andy Pettitte type situation.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                I dont have any at all.....unless its an Andy Pettitte type situation.
                                I'll always be in that grey area with Pettitte too. He used HGH in '04 while injured, and it was banned by MLB in 2005. He probably shouldn't have walked that line....but he fessed up and seemed to be genuinely embarrassed by it all. So, i'll cut him some slack. Meanwhile there's guys in baseball who have taken, been caught, and don't care....or those who's results get swept under the rug *cough* Ortiz *cough*
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X